Wilder vs BJS “altercation” In Belfast

Wilder isn't the guy in the red, but this is shambolic at this point. Good entertainment, though, I guess, if that's all we care about. Saunders likely injured himself on the way out.

Looks like Saunders shit himself when Deontay gets up. I couldn't hear what Wilder said to him though but he really looked worried lol Good, can't stand Saunders. Classless scum.

EDIT: just read something further about the story, apparently Deontay took exception to Saunders having called him a racist cunt some time in the past. Saunders admits it and that's when it kicks off.

Good stuff.
This is why people wanted Wilder-Fury.
Its a show all around.

Looks like Saunders shit himself when Deontay gets up. I couldn't hear what Wilder said to him though but he really looked worried lol Good, can't stand Saunders. Classless scum.

EDIT: just read something further about the story, apparently Deontay took exception to Saunders having called him a racist cunt some time in the past. Saunders admits it and that's when it kicks off.

I heard Saunders said something about stereotypes, shouted hey Tyrone here’s some fried chicken and lauched half a Nando’s at his table. Seriously

I heard Saunders said something about stereotypes, shouted hey Tyrone here’s some fried chicken and lauched half a Nando’s at his table. Seriously
LOL if that's true BJS while he might be obnoxious, he's kind of funny. I won't say brave because he ran out of the restaurant to get away from Wilder.

LOL if that's true BJS while he might be obnoxious, he's kind of funny. I won't say brave because he ran out of the restaurant to get away from Wilder.
Hes fucking hilarious

Sorry. I dont care if he is a dingus. I dig fighters with crazy personalities ( seems real with bjs. Like he is just off his rocker lol)

He's snuggling Wilder backstage at Windsor Park right now, mugging for the camera.

People who take this sort of tiresome shite at face value need their heads looking at, IMO.

Hes fucking hilarious

Sorry. I dont care if he is a dingus. I dig fighters with crazy personalities ( seems real with bjs. Like he is just off his rocker lol)

Yeah BJS has got the typical traveller mentality of I don't give a fuck. He's a character alright. Just wish he wasn't such a bitch at holding his belt to ransom.

I did like the way he said in the aftermath interview that he'd have no chance in a fight with Deontay. He said he'd have been a goner. Explains why he hightailed it out of there when Wilder stood up.

Traveler mentatlity of being a cunt. Everyone loves that attitude through a TV. If someone called you a baby dicked cracker and whipped a hamburger at you, it wouldn't be funny. You'd probably want to kick his ass.

...Well actually it is kind of funny.

But I would still want to kick his ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back