Media Wilder training in a public gym

i dont know why, but i love wilders body.

15/10
wilder_deontay-1040x572.jpg

I'm straight and he does more for me than a lot of the female MMAers people think are hot.

What do you think about Wilder's body @senri?

Extraordinarily beautifully tight, striated, bundled, and compacted in a uniquely symmetrical configuration. Light is kind to his glistening skin and his gorged musculature swells nicely, when witnessing it in turbulent motion you can see the beauty of his designed existence. Due to his long limbs he secretes efficiently well in order to dissipate that heat.... Once he completely gapes for the masses, the juices shall be a perfectly marinated candidate for the ultimate taste of our dreams....

Ive never seen boxers train at a public gym

I saw Wandy at a Las Vegas Athletic club back in 2009. Saw him a few weeks later at Sunset Park while I was running.

I moved to Kansas after that - and the funny thing is that while I was there Wand scared the hell out of me. I walked into the gym and wasn't paying attention, when I looked up, BAM! Wand in full gear was flexing on me. Turned out it was just a Xience full-size cutout but it was enough to make me stop for a second.

Also I have absolutely no idea what he's trying to train here. He can see those discs and where they're coming from from a mile away.

Also I have absolutely no idea what he's trying to train here. He can see those discs and where they're coming from from a mile away.
It obviously ain't footwork

I'll be the first person to say it:

He looks absolutely shit at whatever the fuck he is trying to do lol.

Amazing athlete generally though....crazy how much you can achieve in HW boxing with zero technical boxing ability and raw athleticism. 100% wouldn't be able to happen at MW though

I'll be the first person to say it:

He looks absolutely shit at whatever the fuck he is trying to do lol.

Amazing athlete generally though....crazy how much you can achieve in HW boxing with zero technical boxing ability and raw athleticism. 100% wouldn't be able to happen at MW though

You couldn’t get away with it at any other weight.

This is the type of shit that makes Wilder a fucking joke.

Why arent the people who involved in managing him, telling him to stop posting this utter shit so people can see what a twat he is?

What is even more concerning, is that there are people who have actually liked that video, and thinks he is doing something well.....and a lot of them

This is the type of shit that makes Wilder a fucking joke.

Why arent the people who involved in managing him, telling him to stop posting this utter shit so people can see what a twat he is?

What is even more concerning, is that there are people who have actually liked that video, and thinks he is doing something well.....and a lot of them

i know, im not a AJ fan (or a HW fan really), but AJ's videos are infinitely more pro than this and its legit training not this utter shite

Back