Media Wilder sparring David haye

Thats when I first heard of Wilder in all honesty and I wasn't really impressed by him back then.
Didn't think he would get as far as he gotten.

Thats when I first heard of Wilder in all honesty and I wasn't really impressed by him back then.
Didn't think he would get as far as he gotten.
It was an interesting choice of sparing partner for Haye

I remember people at the time saying it wasn't Wilder as he lacked tattoos, not sure if that was correct or not

I knew they sparred. Wilder would’ve been pretty green as a pro back then. Haye would’ve been a nightmare for wilder, and possibly Joshua as well, with his style
Yeah for sure he was great in his prime, not sure AJ would have come out swinging like that

I used to love watching Haye growing up but back end of his career he was riddled with injuries. He was definitely exciting and a bit controversial in his pre fight interviews.

In his prime he'd definitely beat the majority of the HW contenders today.

I used to love watching Haye growing up but back end of his career he was riddled with injuries. He was definitely exciting and a bit controversial in his pre fight interviews.

Yeah he fought in a shit era and only really had a prime Wlad who was always going to be too big and too good, Hayes trash talk was fucking hilarious, ‘as one sided as a gang rape’ he had no filter at all, his comeback was a mess and ruined his legacy

he’s one of my favourite fighters. Always exciting to watch. He should never have come back from retirement. I can’t believe he’s got 2 losses to tony fckin bellew on his record. Haye would’ve smashed him if he was anywhere near his prime.
Tbh I always liked bellew as a fighter as well. Always comes to fight and was exciting to watch. His fight with makubu is one of my recent favs

I knew they sparred. Wilder would’ve been pretty green as a pro back then. Haye would’ve been a nightmare for wilder, and possibly Joshua as well, with his style

Richard Towers said in an interview that Haye took a beating sparring Wilder.
Joshua have beat him up too.

That's why Haye ran from Wladimir the whole fight... He knew he couldn't trade with those big, athletic & hard-hitting heavyweights.

Hayes trash talk was fucking hilarious, ‘as one sided as a gang rape’ he had no filter at all, his comeback was a mess and ruined his legacy

Agreed! He caused some shit with the press even better when he refused to apologise ha...he wasn't wrong though it was pretty one sided fight.

he’s one of my favourite fighters. Always exciting to watch. He should never have come back from retirement. I can’t believe he’s got 2 losses to tony fckin bellew on his record. Haye would’ve smashed him if he was anywhere near his prime.

Definitely....i was so annoyed watching the fights just seeing haye throwing one bombs trying to ko bellew instead of boxing, his second fight I genuinely thought he was going to do him though just proves comebacks ain't always the best thing for someone's legacy.

Richard Towers said in an interview that Haye took a beating sparring Wilder.
Joshua have beat him up too.

That's why Haye ran from Wladimir the whole fight... He knew he couldn't trade with those big, athletic & hard-hitting heavyweights.
Haye never ran, he was dodging rockets in order to land the big one all night. Couldnt do it inside of 12 but he tried for sure.

Haye's a blown up cruiser weight and is plagued by injury's as is said by kind sir above. But he had something special, its old footage of him putting a clinic on Wilder and Mariusz wach.

See how usyk gets credit for ´proving himself´ against chisor. Go peek what david did.

Back to the UFC forum please.
back to being a sour forum warrior please. Haye got beat up by richard towers, wilder and wach and edited his training montage to intimidate wlad. Back to sleeping in your AJ fan piyjamas sir

back to being a sour forum warrior please. Haye got beat up by richard towers, wilder and wach and edited his training montage to intimidate wlad. Back to sleeping in your AJ fan piyjamas sir

Adam Booth (Haye's coach back then) said right after the fight that Haye's offense was completely non-existing against Wladimir.

Now go home and get your shinebox.

Back