Wilder says Breland spiked his drink, rejects Floyd's offer to train him as Floyd doesn't love him

He is a broken man.

It was only one loss, but if you refuse to accept it and acknowledge your weaknesses and work on them, you may as well retire.

This is very possible. It makes me respect even more those who could bounce back after a mean KO.

Recently I took a look back at Terry Norris’s career. Recovering from the Julian Jackson and the Simon Brown KOs as he did was quite something.

Last edited:
Wilder is setting the standard of how to handle a loss in the funniest way imaginable.
Paulie M is (imo) the most entertaining fighter post Loss lol.

The whiny voice, the bug eyes of bewilderment, the side piece thing with Broner, the rant about judging in Houston, and of course the meltdown after the Artem fight lol

Paulie M is (imo) the most entertaining fighter post Loss lol.

The whiny voice, the bug eyes of bewilderment, the side piece thing with Broner, the rant about judging in Houston, and of course the meltdown after the Artem fight lol

I actually kind of liked Paulie's rant in Houston, but yeah, he doesn't handle it well.

I actually kind of liked Paulie's rant in Houston, but yeah, he doesn't handle it well.
I did too, he was spot on regarding TX.
His gripes are usually pretty accurate honestly, that's why we always thought of him as our favorite "lovable loser"
His excuses/complaints were always grounded in reality at least

Let's hope Wilder has a renaissance ala George Foreman to go along with his Foreman level post-loss meltdown.

Im not certain Wilder is all there at this point. I hope this is all an attention/hype job, but Im not sold it is.

Pathetic. Hopefully finds someone to bring him down to earth and gets back in the ring or retires as he may have brain damage.

Back