Wilder is exercising the rematch clause.

does anyone here honestly think he can win a rematch? that fight would have been shorter if fury tightened his right up, instead of the back of a ducking head he would have been hitting him square in the face.

relax he has not actually exercised the rematch clause yet. I don't think he will.

Real talk though, something was weird. He was stiff as a stone and looked gassed by the 3rd, even before the knock down
he was, he was in new territory and didn't know how to react, he showed courage though he didn't do what aj did.

does anyone here honestly think he can win a rematch? that fight would have been shorter if fury tightened his right up, instead of the back of a ducking head he would have been hitting him square in the face.
No. At best he'll have the same puncher's chance as before. Fury was smothering his own offense at times and overshooting the right hand, yeah. Occasionally he would overshoot his right hand on purpose behind Wilder's head using it as an entry to grapple.

No. At best he'll have the same puncher's chance as before. Fury was smothering his own offense at times and overshooting the right hand, yeah. Occasionally he would overshoot his right hand on purpose behind Wilder's head using it as an entry to grapple.
big guys usually loop their punches, all he had to do was start shooting straight and that fight would have been over. guys get excited and start winging but short straight punches are the best way to take out a hurt opponent. Eddie Futch said that Bowe should have been able to finish Holyfield in that great 11 round but that he got excited and threw looping punches, all that does is go around a guys head if they don't land.

Honestly I think Fury may retire.

His dad said yesterday on tv that he wants him to retire as he has nothing left to prove and his dad is a huge influence on him.
He also seems very goal driven and I'm not sure he could really get motivated for a third bout against Wilder, especially now Wilder is making ridiculous excuses.

If Fury beats him again what would his next excuse be? Shoelaces not tied up right? An allergy to Saturdays? Losing a lucky nickel the week before the fight?

Please Tyson fuck this guy up really bad in the third fight. What a deluded IDIOT.

BUMMMMMMMM-SQQQQQQWWWWAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!

What does Fury have to wear?

Fury has to dress up like Legolas.

On second thought, I think he'd LOVE that. He'd be dancing around, shootin' lil' arrows at fans between coke bumps. Would be excellent.

"You know what this hand was made for? WAAAAAAARRRRRRR. And this other one? Also WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR."

If I were Fury I’d be offering Wilder step aside money so I could unify.

Wilder can have another shot down the line.

This is not a wise move, and unless big Gay Al wants to totally cash out on Deontay, he won't let this go ahead.

Oh, and he may want Wilder to stop giving interviews for a few weeks, 'cause he dumb as fuck.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make Wilder vs Big Baby Miller next. If Wilder wins he gets some confidence and there will be more buzz for the rematch, if Miller somehow wins him vs Fury becomes a fight that you can sell.

Honestly I think Fury may retire.

His dad said yesterday on tv that he wants him to retire as he has nothing left to prove and his dad is a huge influence on him.
He also seems very goal driven and I'm not sure he could really get motivated for a third bout against Wilder, especially now Wilder is making ridiculous excuses.

If Fury beats him again what would his next excuse be? Shoelaces not tied up right? An allergy to Saturdays? Losing a lucky nickel the week before the fight?

He might do. He also said he’d like to offer Wilder a rematch soon after the fight ended.

Fury only had 8 weeks with his new training......working with him for 4/5months before a third fight should see even more improvements in his punching

I think he's making a big mistake here if he pursues the immediate rematch (third fight). He just got slapped around the ring Saturday night. I'm also not willing to spend $80 on the PPV just to see a mismatch play out. He shouldn't allow his pride to get in the way and do the smart thing by waiting to fight the winner of AJ-Fury.
I don't think him getting the winner of AJ/Fury is something they should bank on. A lot could change by the time AJ/Fury happens, and those guys could end up fighting twice or three times themselves, or other contenders could take Wilder's line in the queue and even now Whyte is arguably more likely to nab the winner than Wilder.

If Wilder takes this in July, I see no way (bar dim mak) that he doesn't get fucked up violently. A mistake for me this, rehabilitate him, get him some wins against ranked opponents, not send him back in with the man who just took his soul. This is a cash out imo.

If Wilder takes this in July, I see no way (bar dim mak) that he doesn't get fucked up violently. A mistake for me this, rehabilitate him, get him some wins against ranked opponents, not send him back in with the man who just took his soul. This is a cash out imo.
No he can do it,all he needs is a new trainer, new ref and new costume

Almost as bad as Pacquiaos socks excuse..or his gloves excuse...or his fear of needles excuse. Fury ends Wilders career next time btw.

He never thought for a moment that a 40 lbs costume for a walkout to the biggest fight of his life would be a bad idea? Didn't he wear it before hand?

It's his own stupid fault.

Back