News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

I believe what I saw with my own eyes. Something fishy. Something Wilder should of brought up that week. Or something he should of checked for and drawn attention to in the rematch. Too late now and he didn't follow through with anything. So I have to accept the official results. Is what it is. Their is gray areas in life sometimes.
It does look slightly odd but I think it might of just been loose a bit. There’s a part in the fight where he pulls up his trunks and fist that would make the loose glove thing not work. the only rational course we can take here is “possible, but unlikely” without any empirical evidence

Another excuse wilder just said was the ref bringing negative energy in the locker room

"In the end it took a crooked referee and a disloyal trainer to throw the towel in on me."

Imagine thinking it was a good idea to say all this stuff and then playing dramatic piano music in the background while you say it publicly. I feel bad for Wilder fans because thats next level cringe.

Another excuse wilder just said was the ref bringing negative energy in the locker room
Bad juju. Makes sense because Wilder is a spiritual dude. Speak it, believe it, receive it. Fuckin' ref cost him the fight before he even entered the ring. And this time it isn't even the costume's fault.

Aah he is so sad.

We got a sad guy here.

Ps. Why do muricans have to be so fake?

Lol wilder just claimed in an Interview with 78sportstv that Breland was a double agent that spiked his water before the fight lol, you can’t make this sh*t up
I really hope Breland sues him.....and fury does too

I really hope Breland sues him.....and fury does too
For what? Lol are you being serious?
You guys should kind of feel bad for him instead of the usual pitchfork mob overreactions.
Dude appears to becoming unraveled/paranoid.
Not a good sign if we have been punched in the head by heavyweights for over a decade.

Woah, that was bad, really really bad.

Looks like this is the end for him.

I believe what I saw with my own eyes. Something fishy. Something Wilder should of brought up that week. Or something he should of checked for and drawn attention to in the rematch. Too late now and he didn't follow through with anything. So I have to accept the official results. Is what it is. Their is gray areas in life sometimes.

This just shows how many people have never put on boxing gloves in their lives, first of all, it's a title fight, somebody from the opposing team always watches when the hands are being wrapped and the gloves are being put on.......secondly, the glove actually can bend that way, try that for yourself, idiots.

"In the end it took a crooked referee and a disloyal trainer to throw the towel in on me."

Imagine thinking it was a good idea to say all this stuff and then playing dramatic piano music in the background while you say it publicly. I feel bad for Wilder fans because thats next level cringe.
Dont think ive seen a single wilder fan supportive of any of the antics.

This just shows how many people have never put on boxing gloves in their lives, first of all, it's a title fight, somebody from the opposing team always watches when the hands are being wrapped and the gloves are being put on.......secondly, the glove actually can bend that way, try that for yourself, idiots.
Actually it kind of exposes you a bit.
Only championship fights huh?
There is a pro boxer in here who also said it looked extremely strange.
The strangeness isn't the wrap...

A third fight was a waste of time anyway. Wilder doesn't stand chance against Fury.

Have you seen the whole video? He makes some really good points.

*Glove bend
*Loose space in glove
*Shape of dent in head
*Scratch you're mocking him for

Edit: for the record the costume thing was just, lol. I'm not biased here, just found these points interesting.

He makes the same points in the first vid, that's 3 min I'll never get back.

I just said, Wilder's unable to show any evidence there was an issue with Fury's gloves in the second fight. All he's saying now is that Fury had "egg weights" in his gloves in the second fight, whatever the fuck they are.
We do have visual evidence that Fury is way better all-around than Wilder and came into the second fight in way better shape...have we hit every excuse in the book yet? Fury basically said all of this before the fight and it happened...better shape, new game plan, and it worked.

I forgot to throw in the fact that someone from the opposing team watches the gloves being taped.

Breland should've stopped the fight sooner, the CTE already set in

Wilder's behavior after the fight isn't a symptom of CTE, only delusion.

I've yet to see anyone who shits on Wilder over his excuse making offer an explanation for those gloves.

Back