News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

Oh this is bad. Oh this is bad. I cant even defend this.
I dont know maybe this is what he needs to do to motivate himself.

I mean I get what hes doing. By seeding doubt in furys wins it makes the 3rd fight more compelling. But at this point doesnt look like fury rematch is happening. It's clear that his next fight isn't going to be fury or Joshua and he's going to have to take a different fight.

I mean I get what hes doing. By seeding doubt in furys wins it makes the 3rd fight more compelling. But at this point doesnt look like fury rematch is happening. It's clear that his next fight isn't going to be fury or Joshua and he's going to have to take a different fight.
I thought it was a bit of marketing, self promotion, and self encouragement/motivation too.
But adding in all that religious stuff screams, screw loose.

So, as cringeworthy as it is, Wilder is back in the headlines. “All publicity is good publicity.”

Shame, but it is what it is.

So, as cringeworthy as it is, Wilder is back in the headlines. “All publicity is good publicity.”

Shame, but it is what it is.

I wish he’d just shut the fck up, get back in the gym, and start fighting again. I’m never gonna be a fan but the HW division is a lot poorer with him not fighting.

I wish he’d just shut the fck up, get back in the gym, and start fighting again. I’m never gonna be a fan but the HW division is a lot poorer with him not fighting.
Yep. Its been pretty brutal trying to enjoy anything from him since this bad guy persona nonsense started. Love his fights, but man his content is awful now lol.

Nor should fury give him one more fight but he should sue him in the British court for affirming those absurds

He doesn't want the rematch, he's been stalling for a while now for the contract date to expire so Fury would go elsewhere and he could claim he was ducking him (even after thrashing him in their last fight).

Wilder is an embarrassment to boxing.

Nobody has ever tried so hard to sound profound while sounding so unprofound.

Fury physically looked like a sack of shit in their first match and should have won the decision. He was clearly in better shape in the rematch hence the ass whooping.

This shit again? Look at Wilders video starting at about 46 seconds. Tell me that looks right.

This shit again? Look at Wilders video starting at about 46 seconds. Tell me that looks right.

That's from the first fight, and let's say something was off with the glove... how would that benefit Fury? Wilder never complained about it after the first fight, and he's unable to show Fury's glove was 'off' in the second fight, so how is it relevant?

My people, da believe, da bomber, greatness, speakkkkkkkk it to believe and receiiiiiiiiveeeeeeee it.

Till this day!

Listening to wilder is like listening to a soundboard

Back