News Wilder: Fury "scratched flesh out of my ear in the second fight"

He needs to to shut up and just take a random fight and KO them and then he can start talking his way into a bigger fight. This shit isn't going to help him at all.

What a pathetic twat, go away Wilder

Reactions: ssx
Im struggling to find the pint of it myself, but then why bother doing it at all? Maybe something to do with striking with the palm? That would also explain the scratching. It's pretty obvious the gloves are tampered with from the pic evidence.

Again I'm not biased, Fury is the better fighter, he won both fights. I'm just wondering why he had to do any of this at all. We wouldn't have to talk about it at all and he'd have two clean wins.

Idk Deontay was getting fucked up, that's why I don't see the point of any of this to begin with. I'm not ready to dismiss anything Wilder is saying after the seeing the evidence presented. That said I don't think he beats Fury at all. Just find it real fucking scummy from Fury if it's true. Comes off like a snake oil salesman so it really wouldn't surprise mem
there is no evidence that his gloves were tampered in the first fight either

stop making up BS conspiracy theories, clown

I think there's truth to it.

Seemed odd how quick it happened. A few punches and Wilder was basically done.
Idk Deontay was getting fucked up, that's why I don't see the point of any of this to begin with. I'm not ready to dismiss anything Wilder is saying after the seeing the evidence presented. That said I don't think he beats Fury at all. Just find it real fucking scummy from Fury if it's true. Comes off like a snake oil salesman so it really wouldn't
Doesn't the commission inspect gloves? I feel like they're stricter about it after the Margarito incident, there's an official with them at all times.
Vegas commission sure, but come on man that's like the most corrupt commission in the country. History of bought judges, this wouldn't surprise me, especially with Arum trying to market another great white hope.

Fury was going to win regardless, he is the better fighter, but I'm sure the knockdown in the 12th had their asshole puckering a little. I mean rather than just tell me that there are commissioners in place to stop these kinds of things, why not explain away the things right in front of us? Like the evidence in the video. Do you think it's doctored?

there is no evidence that his gloves were tampered in the first fight either

stop making up BS conspiracy theories, clown
Did you watch the video? Or you just talking shit? You think it's fake? I'm not making any conspiracy theories I'm going off the tape.

Im struggling to find the pint of it myself, but then why bother doing it at all? Maybe something to do with striking with the palm? That would also explain the scratching. It's pretty obvious the gloves are tampered with from the pic evidence.

Again I'm not biased, Fury is the better fighter, he won both fights. I'm just wondering why he had to do any of this at all. We wouldn't have to talk about it at all and he'd have two clean wins.

The "loose gloves" are from the first fight, and Wilder never complained once about them after that fight. Is there any evidence the gloves were tampered with in the second fight?

The "loose gloves" are from the first fight, and Wilder never complained once about them after that fight. Is there any evidence the gloves were tampered with in the second fight?

I had no idea they were from the first fight.

I'm gonna go back and watch before I get accused of being a conspiracy theorist anymore.

I agree there was some fuckery with the gloves. But come on its way too late for all that. I also am ignorant to how big of a difference something like that would make
His family was present as well as the wbc in the wrapping though or was they looking the other way at that point

Sad fall from grace for Wilder. He should look to Wlads career to see how you grow from defeats and come back stronger. Making up one fantastic excuse after another only makes future losses more likely, plus it makes him look like a moron.

His family was present as well as the wbc in the wrapping though or was they looking the other way at that point
We have all seen the tapes and stills by now. Even other pro boxers have said that was some weird shit with the gloves.
I'm not willing to say it impacted the outcome though. Especially this late in the game.

Wilder should get into the ring and ko someone fast. He can't talk through this loss and try to wait it out anymore. Not sure when he can get back in there but he needs to do it asap.

We have all seen the tapes and stills by now. Even other pro boxers have said that was some weird shit with the gloves.
I'm not willing to say it impacted the outcome though. Especially this late in the game.
Can’t see how you can complain about loaded gloves when a member of your team is right there watching and can get them redone if you want

Can’t see how you can complain about loaded gloves when a member of your team is right there watching and can get them redone if you want
Its not loaded gloves ... thats kind of different I believe. The wraps were not the question.
I think the vids and pics are leading people to believe hand was not in the padded glove fully. Somehow it worked its way out

Its not loaded gloves ... thats kind of different I believe. The wraps were not the question.
I think the vids and pics are leading people to believe hand was not in the padded glove fully. Somehow it worked its way out
Wilder was saying “egg weights” wasn’t he?

I supported his decision to fire Mark. But to call him disloyal and the ref ain't reality champ. Come on you losing it.

Back