Wilder/Fury presser

You're British. You live in a New ENGLAND state. This is common sense stuff, mate.

I just Googled that shit and knew within a couple seconds.
ya, but who's googling shit talk? I knew what it is vaguely, only because of the modern internet and forum fights, I assume it means your a joke, or a tosser, or a fuck up. but most americans, and probably no black americans are gonna know what that is, just that it's an epithet. I called my buddy puerile once and he didn't know what the fuck i was saying. It's like the richard pryor joke how he knew a guy who would rank by saying words no one knew, like, "man you facetious" totally fuck up a good rank.

ya, but who's googling shit talk? I knew what it is vaguely, only because of the modern internet and forum fights, I assume it means your a joke, or a tosser, or a fuck up. but most americans, and probably no black americans are gonna know what that is, just that it's an epithet. I called my buddy puerile once and he didn't know what the fuck i was saying. It's like the richard pryor joke how he knew a guy who would rank by saying words no one knew, like, "man you facetious" totally fuck up a good rank.
Honestly, I did. I looked it up after the first fight's pre-fight presser.
A dosser is a city person who does not have a permanent home and sleeps in the streets or in very cheap hotels.
[British, informal, disapproval]
www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/dosser
Another set of definitions
Noun
dosser (plural dossers)
  1. (Britain, Ireland) Someone who dosses, someone known for avoiding work.
  2. A homeless and jobless person.
  3. One who lodges in a doss-house.
wiktionary.org/wiki/dosser

Wilder has horrible trash talk, which in turn makes It funny.

He basically said he picked a fat suicidal coke head to defend his title against ...And still couldn't win lol.

Honestly, I did. I looked it up after the first fight's pre-fight presser.

www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/dosser
Another set of definitions

wiktionary.org/wiki/dosser
ya, i was in the vicinity huh? over on a prince site, i used to see a lot of prince fans from there and they had a totally different set of axioms, vocabularies, they'd presume we'd know what they were talking about, generally i guess we would but not always. when i was a kid, old people were good for using outmoded slang to, like "you get the message" with a finger point out at you, one kid, i'll always remember, genuinely confused asked "get what message?" that was funny as fuck to my sick seven year old mind. I'm always surprised when i meet someone younger than me who might use an expression like "oh brother" and I'll ask "were you raised by old people" response will be "yup". they always seem to be better mannered than the average kids though.

Wilder has horrible trash talk, which in turn makes It funny.

He basically said he picked a fat suicidal coke head to defend his title against ...And still couldn't win lol.
I used to love evander and guys like him, chavez was humble in his early years too, and notice how the more he fell apart the more shit he would talk. The worst i've seen evander say is "i guarantee victory" and seemed at a loss when a riddick bowe was calling him a gargoyle, evander would actually have me feeling bad for how people were talking to him until the fight came and he'd be tearing that ass up.

Wilder is just amateurish, see the zellenoff fight or the time prophet muscle tried to get under his skin, real pros don't even engage with that shit. Tyson would but we all know tyson was unstable. Most good fighters will do anything to avoid that shit, like the story of how marciano was reading burt reynolds mind at a bar one time. Burt was thinking, "he's got such short arms and I could hit him and i'd be champion of the world" Rocky looked at him and said "don't even think about it" burt said "how did you know?" Rock said "I just know, and don't even think about it" another time they hung out at a bar some huge guy 6-7 came up and told rock he could whip him, rock turned to burt and said "didn't I tell you before we came in that there was a guy in here that could whip me?" Even as a teen, Ali would avoid streetfights at all costs, he got in a couple when people gave him no choice but you never hear of him fighting for real. Amazing really because men being men are always trying each other. He sparred the uber competitive Jim Brown a couple times because Jim thought he was hot shit and humbled him.

ya, i was in the vicinity huh? over on a prince site, i used to see a lot of prince fans from there and they had a totally different set of axioms, vocabularies, they'd presume we'd know what they were talking about, generally i guess we would but not always. when i was a kid, old people were good for using outmoded slang to, like "you get the message" with a finger point out at you, one kid, i'll always remember, genuinely confused asked "get what message?" that was funny as fuck to my sick seven year old mind. I'm always surprised when i meet someone younger than me who might use an expression like "oh brother" and I'll ask "were you raised by old people" response will be "yup". they always seem to be better mannered than the average kids though.
You were in the vicinity yeah. I was too but decided to look it up anyhow for a more detailed definition. You used the word 'tosser' earlier. I was called that for the first time about 20 years ago by an Australian guy online in a chat room. We became friends not too long after and have remained close since. It's funny how that works.

As for the youth today, far too many of them are spoiled brats at least here in America. I see young kids with lots of expensive possessions with little to no gratitude to their parents, but that's another subject for another day.

I'm saying, its sort of ridiculous to be upset when someone trash talks the king of trash talk.

I get it, you're british.

It’s beyond trash talk is the point I was making mate.

Not sure what the last part is meant to mean.

This thread is as odd as the presser. But I learned what a dosser is, I thought he must have called him a tosser

This thread is as odd as the presser. But I learned what a dosser is, I thought he must have called him a tosser

Sounds like a pejorative they'd have for American football players.

ya me too, even though i don't know the proper definition of that, i always thought it was someone who jerked off a lot.

i just think it's kinda funny when someone tries to insult someone with a word the other party won't know. what's the one i saw over on the prince site? Nutter and floon were real common, nutter is easy enough to figure it out but fuck if anyone knew what a floon could be, we had to ask.

i just think it's kinda funny when someone tries to insult someone with a word the other party won't know. what's the one i saw over on the prince site? Nutter and floon were real common, nutter is easy enough to figure it out but fuck if anyone knew what a floon could be, we had to ask.
I heard Josh Taylor (140 pound unified titlist), a Scot, recently call another fighter a minge on Twitter. Now I can't stop using the term whether it's online or off. I've really taken a liking to it.

I heard Josh Taylor (140 pound unified titlist), a Scot, recently call another fighter a minge on Twitter. Now I can't stop using the term whether it's online or off. I've really taken a liking to it.
fuck, i'd never come close to knowing what a minge is, a cross between mange and midget i;d guess, it don't sound good.

fuck, i'd never come close to knowing what a minge is, a cross between mange and midget i;d guess, it don't sound good.
It just means a chick's pubes or genitals. Though it sounds much cooler than its actual meaning.

Back