Wilder fights Ortiz again this weekend. Who in the UFC could stand with this terrifying man?

King Kong Ortiz is going to put Wilder away this time...

He got too overconfident in their last bout...

I'm not gonna disagree with you, but punches opened the cuts in the first place. Was he trying to make them worse with his head? Yes. It looked that way to me too. It's on Klitschko to keep his distance and not let him do that. That's just tough shit for Vitali, imo.

Lewis retiring speaks volumes about how he liked his chances in a rematch.
true dat.

honestly, i dont know u, but by those 2 posts alone, u have made it into my top 7 active sherdoggers... this site has become true shit over the past few months (maybe years) and its breath of fresh ass to hear some normal, well-thought out arguments now and again. Especially from newer accounts.

<DCrying>
<RomeroSalute>
<{CMPALM}>
<GrassoBless>
<Deported1>

Taking TDs out of the equation? With TDs its a scary prospect.

I'm not gonna disagree with you, but punches opened the cuts in the first place. Was he trying to make them worse with his head? Yes. It looked that way to me too. It's on Klitschko to keep his distance and not let him do that. That's just tough shit for Vitali, imo.

Lewis retiring speaks volumes about how he liked his chances in a rematch.
HOLY CRAP

just saw ur username, too

iu

Why even talk about boxing matches in an mma forum?

You only use 25% of your weapons in the sport of boxing.

So, basically you’re saying boxers are cut from the same cloth as Francis, or?

It's like Chuck Liddell said. You can take an athlete from any other sport, even boxing, and teach them to check leg kicks. Then an mma fighter will kick them in the legs and they'll crumble like a house of cards. Their shins just haven't had those years of training to thicken the bone.

not even close, Tyson was scarier, a better puncher, and simply a much better fighter.
Tyson wasnt a bigger puncher, he didnt have the same 1 shot power as wilder and ive grown up watching tyson and have wated wilder since he started.

He is going for his 10th defense in just under 5 yrs if he does it only 4 other boxers have more consecutive defenses in boxing hw history. He will have more than Lewis,Tyson,Evander,Foreman,Frazier ect.. the dude is for real you cant win this much knock down everybody you have ever fought and not be a great.. his style works for him and it cleary isnt easy to get him out of there or it would have been him hitting the deck in the fury & ortiz fights and not fury & ortiz getting dropped.

Taking TDs out of the equation? Fun question.

Could Francis stand and trade bombs? (although it is probably first to land big wins).

Is it Jon Jones? He could play the range game and avoid overhands whilst kicking the shit out of him? Wilder isn't known for his incredible technique on the feet.

Maybe a curveball like Blagoy Ivanov with his Terminator skull?

Or perhaps Rumble Johnson?

Or absolutely no one?
Beyonce Wilder merks all ufc HW's. @cigano or Francis the preying mantis are the only two that stand a chance in hell.

In the boxing ring of course

as bizarre as it could sound the ufc top 5 could be more thecnical boxers than him.

true dat.

honestly, i dont know u, but by those 2 posts alone, u have made it into my top 7 active sherdoggers... this site has become true shit over the past few months (maybe years) and its breath of fresh ass to hear some normal, well-thought out arguments now and again. Especially from newer accounts.

<DCrying>
<RomeroSalute>
<{CMPALM}>
<GrassoBless>
<Deported1>

I appreciate that. To be fair, I was on here years ago and got banned for quoting Joe Rogan about Loretta Hunt.

There seem to be a lot of kids on here now. I don't get much intelligent debate on here anymore either if it makes you feel any better.

all good, i get it. i dont think i ever crossed the line too bad, but i feel ive been close.

sensitive ppl yo

fuck im

Watch Ortiz knock this fool Wilder out within 10 rounds.

Taking TDs out of the equation? Fun question.

Could Francis stand and trade bombs? (although it is probably first to land big wins).

Is it Jon Jones? He could play the range game and avoid overhands whilst kicking the shit out of him? Wilder isn't known for his incredible technique on the feet.

Maybe a curveball like Blagoy Ivanov with his Terminator skull?

Or perhaps Rumble Johnson?

Or absolutely no one?
In boxing nobody in MMA the average featherweight

Back