Wilder breaks hand per Malik Scott

GeneTunney7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it was confirmed that Wilder broke his hand per his trainer Malik Scott <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/10/10...roke-his-hand-during-tyson-fury-trilogy-fight

This is truly the best and most karmic ending to this whole glove gate conspiracy, and it ended up having harmful consequences to Wilder. He switched away from his usual glove before the fight, the Everlast Powerlocks, and went to a less protective puncher's glove that is not locked in place. After his right hand broke, he was a sitting duck out there and had no weapon to defend himself, as he never listened to Mark Breland and developed into a well rounded boxer because his right always got him out of trouble.

Mark Breland right now:

russell-westbrook-basketball.gif

saw that, i think he mentioned a "broken knuckle" whatever that meant. Also, i heard they used horsehair gloves, I haven't heard about those being used since the 80's or 90's.
Fury used horse hair Paffens - well, they are a combo of foam and horsehair, which is the only reason Wilder switched. Alot of fighters will use them, actually. Not sure if you followed glovegate, but Wilder accused Tyson of cheating and taking the stuffing out of his gloves as he is such a dummy and did not realize his Everlast Powerlocks just look different than Paffen horse hair gloves.

Here is the video before the fight of them inspecting gloves, and Wilder's team was accusing the commission and possibly glove company of being part of some grand conspiracy. Wilder's master "gotcha" plan was to switch away from the Everlast Powerlock that he always used and then went to the Everlast MX, a less protective 'puncher' glove which he broke his hand in before.

tom-and-jerry-gun.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn’t take anything Scott days at face value though.
Thing is, why would Malik lie? It makes him look awful as it, as he is Deontay's coach and they chose to wear the MX horse hairs at the last moment vs the much more protective Powerlocks that Wilder always wore. That is just mind blowing bad call making. Malik should have steered Deontay away, explained that owing to his power going to a new glove could hurt his hand and to not let Tyson cause Wilder to put himself at risk.

Remember how there was an 'issue with the gloves' before Wilder walked out and there was a delay too? People said it was 'just mental warfare', but there may have been something more to it than we previously thought. Delusional Deontay probably did not realize how different the gloves were and was crapping hi pants <45>

Scott had some choice words for Tim Witherspoon. Was that account a ruse?

Thing is, why would Malik lie? It makes him look awful as it, as he is Deontay's coach and they chose to wear the MX horse hairs at the last moment vs the much more protective Powerlocks that Wilder always wore. That is just mind blowing bad call making. Malik should have steered Deontay away, explained that owing to his power going to a new glove could hurt his hand and to not let Tyson cause Wilder to put himself at risk.

Remember how there was an 'issue with the gloves' before Wilder walked out and there was a delay too? People said it was 'just mental warfare', but there may have been something more to it than we previously thought. Delusional Deontay probably did not realize how different the gloves were and was crapping hi pants <45>
These morons are playing 1/2D checkers. Keep in mind that after the last fight, Deonkey threw up the weight of his black panther suit, which he commissioned and elected to wear, as an excuse for his getting beaten up. He’s such a moron that he didn’t think that would make him look like an even moron. That’s the problem with morons really. They don’t understand when they’re being morons.

From what I heard those are the same kind of gloves Fury used for the second fight and I believe the 3rd fight
hmm..news to me, but I haven't been around real pro boxers for a long time. I think the last reyes that i saw felt very thin to me, scary thin but still foam. I hated the foam gloves they make now, too springy and makes your head bounce when you get hit by them instead of conforming to the blow. People always change things thinking change means improve, it doesn't. I can't find a good pair of bag gloves to save my life anymore.

Last edited:
I don't even believe this shiz now from him. I think it's more excuses.

Anyone who rewatches the 2nd fight will see Wilder constantly grabbing at that right wrist- it's purely a nervous tic from him but he does it every fight.

So last fight Wilder came out with a bunch of BS to try and protect the mystique. Same story again.

Also bs'ed denying the broken eardum - the blood is coming from "inside" the ear, not behind and when Breland thows in the towel, Wilder comes in & asks why & Breland points straight to his ear & taps him on it.

I don't even believe this shiz now from him. I think it's more excuses.

Anyone who rewatches the 2nd fight will see Wilder constantly grabbing at that right wrist- it's purely a nervous tic from him but he does it every fight.

So last fight Wilder came out with a bunch of BS to try and protect the mystique. Same story again.

Also bs'ed denying the broken eardum - the blood is coming from "inside" the ear, not behind and when Breland thows in the towel, Wilder comes in & asks why & Breland points straight to his ear & taps him on it.
Well, if it is an excuse, it makes him look like an idiot as he only wore the hors hair gloves because he threw a temper tantrum that Fury was wearing the Paffens. It would be his trainer's job to tell him "yo! Hol up! Stick with the gloves you always use. Don't change your weapon of choice on the eve of battle or let the enemy dictate the terms of battle". The irony is without the right that Breland said was the reason Deontay refused to learn anything else, Deontay was helpless out there. Breaking the hand was karma for spreading absurd glove gate and trashing Breland.

Also, not sure if you heard, but apparently Wilder hurt his arm in the build up to the second fight, which would explain the arm grabbing.

I do agree that the ear may have been a broken ear drum, but again we need confirmation. The fact it happened again, and after a massive right, lead me to believe it is the ear drum. Fury targeted it all night and was smart to do so. You don't target an ear because it got a 'scratch'. i think Tyson atleast believe it popped. Ironically, he popped Scott's ear drum too -2 dummies with 3 broken ear drums and 4 brain cells between them <Lmaoo>

Well, if it is an excuse, it makes him look like an idiot as he only wore the hors hair gloves because he threw a temper tantrum that Fury was wearing the Paffens. It would be his trainer's job to tell him "yo! Hol up! Stick with the gloves you always use. Don't change your weapon of choice on the eve of battle or let the enemy dictate the terms of battle". The irony is without the right that Breland said was the reason Deontay refused to learn anything else, Deontay was helpless out there. Breaking the hand was karma for spreading absurd glove gate and trashing Breland.

Also, not sure if you heard, but apparently Wilder hurt his arm in the build up to the second fight, which would explain the arm grabbing.

I do agree that the ear may have been a broken ear drum, but again we need confirmation. The fact it happened again, and after a massive right, lead me to believe it is the ear drum. Fury targeted it all night and was smart to do so. You don't target an ear because it got a 'scratch'. i think Tyson atleast believe it popped. Ironically, he popped Scott's ear drum too -2 dummies with 3 broken ear drums and 4 brain cells between them <Lmaoo>

Never heard the build up arm excuse but I just don't see it. I see the same reflex wrist grab and the same hands get lower as he gets beat in both fights. No difference. He continues to throw & land big (ish) rights but everything else around them dissappears as hr gts hurt.

The ear drum I am referring to is fight 2 - which I believe they also denied, ven though it's clear as day.

I don't think you specifically target a guys ear- it's a weird target but maybe I am wrong. Seems you'd get a KO from a temple or chin or bust his breathing from a nose just as easy. But what do I know.

If anyone is sharp enough to see where that blood is coming from & understand the implications for changing your strategy- ear is bad= equalibrium is bad= keep em going backwards then it's Tyson.

saw that, i think he mentioned a "broken knuckle" whatever that meant. Also, i heard they used horsehair gloves, I haven't heard about those being used since the 80's or 90's.

I have old horsehair gloves at home. its a family heirloom. Crazy how it compresses when hitting something compared to a foamcore glove. Can definitely picture that to be a "punchers" glove but you really need to have very well conditioned hands to not break anything. Wouldnt surprise me if Wilder, unused to these gloves injured himself. But at the same moment Malik can never be taken serious. He will tell all kinds of nonsense if it helps team wilder.

Back