Wikileaks releases over 2,000 emails from Clinton campaign chair (John Podesta) UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally saying the Republicans are setting her up for perjury despite her not being a criminal. Which is the tactic they used on Bill, so not surprising.

It should be obvious that the media and liberals have been providing massive damage control for Islam this entire time.
yes, but I was actually telling Hans to start a new thread

This is funny, I didn't watch the debate so I can't really comment other than lol..

That's just nuts. If it was a court of law you would have a hard time convincing a jury that shit wasn't set up by Lester and Hillary.

1cfguz.jpg

both.jpg

Putin hacked my fake e-mails because future Trump told him to.

If you want to see Newt stand up to ABC this is a good one.

I'm not following this one. This says Obama won't follow Bush's SoFA, which is blamed for allowing ISIS to get a foothold, but he did follow Bush's SoFA. In facts he ran on ending the war in Iraq, and has taken credit for it, even though the war ended as Bush and the Iraqis had already negotiated prior to Obama being POTUS.

I'm not following this one. This says Obama won't follow Bush's SoFA, which is blamed for allowing ISIS to get a foothold, but he did follow Bush's SoFA. In facts he ran on ending the war in Iraq, and has taken credit for it, even though the war ended as Bush and the Iraqis had already negotiated prior to Obama being POTUS.
there was a lot more to it than that, Iraq wanted us to stay Mc Cain reported on it at the time. They finally got tired of the administrations bullshit and said gtfo.The administration lied and passed the blame, same shit every story

McCain said it was the Obama administration that decided not to leave a residual force in Iraq after the troop surge, led by Gen. Petraeus, had stabilized the country.

"(Sens.) Lindsey Graham, Joe Lieberman, and I were in Iraq, and negotiated -- and the Kurds, (former Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad) Allawi, and (current Prime Minister Nouri) al-Maliki were ready to have the residual force," McCain said.

"We came back, and I begged the administration to give them a (troop) number and a mission, and they wouldn't do it. Those are just facts. We had it won, and I predicted in 2011, when we left, that there would be failure -- and a colossal failure."

Last edited:
If you want to see Newt stand up to ABC this is a good one.

10-7 Gingrich. That was embarrassing.

Gingrich asks her straight up to explain why they spend so little time on Hillary Clinton's corruption, and she pulls up a clip of Trump taking potshots at his accusers' appearances.

Last edited:
there was a lot more to it than that, Iraq wanted us to stay Mc Cain reported on it at the time. They finally got tired of the administrations bullshit and said gtfo.The administration lied and passed the blame, same shit every story
Thats interesting. I don't necessarily believe Mccain, Graham, or Lieberman, but it doesn't sound outrageous, either.
Do you have any source where this has been corroborated?

I read all that at the time, here's a quick google (that I haven't read yet)

watch the video

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-never-said-he-wanted-leave-troops-ira/

There is so much typical contradiction in that article alone. It says Obama kept his promise, but in reality he did nothing. He followed Bush's SoF agreement.
TBC, I was critical of Obama not getting us out sooner, and at the very least posturing like he is the guy who brought "peace". I have to admit that, in retrospect McCain, who I am not a fan of (I was pre-2000), would have been right about keeping those additional troops in Iraq as a peacekeeping unit. However, there is no proof that the Iraqi government was for it or that Obama was opposed to it.
It rings true, but ...

There is so much typical contradiction in that article alone. It says Obama kept his promise, but in reality he did nothing. He followed Bush's SoF agreement.
TBC, I was critical of Obama not getting us out sooner, and at the very least posturing like he is the guy who brought "peace". I have to admit that, in retrospect McCain, who I am not a fan of (I was pre-2000), would have been right about keeping those additional troops in Iraq as a peacekeeping unit. However, there is no proof that the Iraqi government was for it or that Obama was opposed to it.
It rings true, but ...
did you watch the video at the beginning?
that is consistent with what was being said at the time this was happening

Quid pro quo is coming out that the FBI changed e-mail classifications for favors.

did you watch the video at the beginning?
that is consistent with what was being said at the time this was happening

I did, but my connection was slow and I had to reboot.
So yeah, it makes perfect sense what McCain is stating, and I support it (in retrospect, if I'm being honest).
My only issue with it is there is no proof that the Iraqi government would have gone for a larger level of residual troops, though t would have been smart of them to be certain.
And I just don't trust McCain on these issues because he is the guy who felt we should be there for 100 years and was vouching for IS affiliates in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back