Wikileaks Founder Promises More Hacked Hillary E-mails that Could Damage Her Campaign

How much longer until he releases the new information?

I'm tempted to dump this thread because there's really no topic to discuss. The promise that he will release information isn't really a topic of discussion. It's a topic of speculation. This thread is a vacuum.
But its cyclone force is sucking up twice as much as the leading brand!

Huh. I'm hoping to see some proof. He's stated his goal os to influence the election, but if all he does is spread wild innuendo without proof then he's indistinguishable from any cray asshole on Sherdog who calls Hillary a mass murderer.

Huh. I'm hoping to see some proof. He's stated his goal os to influence the election, but if all he does is spread wild innuendo without proof then he's indistinguishable from any cray asshole on Sherdog who calls Hillary a mass murderer.

Everything they have released has been pristine. No reason not to trust him

Russian whistleblowers to Wikileaks don't have to worry about risks, that's for sure, because they don't exist ;)

Assange is a Kremlin stooge.

Nobody care, this won't make news

Trump just told everyone to shoot Clinton in the head

Unless he has emails he can release to prove a connection, I don't really care about his speculation.
This guy is really whoring himself out in the hopes Trump might free him.

So much for the white plume.

Except lack of any verifiable proof.

When did proof start mattering?

Clinton spokesperson "Russians are working with Trump to influence the election"

Now that is the narrative by Hillary followers (including people in this thread that now require proof)

But its cyclone force is sucking up twice as much as the leading brand!
Meh, we already have two other Wikileaks threads. I guess I'll merge because they appear to have new comments from him. I guess that is what will sustain this thread.

All of the talk about Wikileaks lately has been so speculative and based on the promise of new material that I can't tell what is supposed to be "new material" anymore. Even that first leak had a lot of old material being presented as "new". It was the Russian stuff that broke headlines with actual substance.

Meh, we already have two other Wikileaks threads. I guess I'll merge because they appear to have new comments from him. I guess that is what will sustain this thread.

Pretty big topic to bury. (Assange suggesting the murdered Seth was a whistleblower)

Why aren't you burying some of the the other topics?

I think this is big enough to warrant its own thread

Clinton spokesperson "Russians are working with Trump to influence the election"

Now that is the narrative by Hillary followers (including people in this thread that now require proof)

This

Now the left thinks Putin is our greatest enemy, didn't need proof of that, just Obama's word

Wow. Probably the most intellectually dishonest statement in a while. "Underwhelming" lol.
Sure about that?

Remind me of all the terrible damage it did to Hillary's campaign. Remember how it was going to end her? Instead, to rational people, it was a typically vicious response to an outsider challenging for leadership of a party. You think the RNC internals on Trump weren't twice as vicious?

Pretty big topic to bury.

Why aren't you burying some of the the other topics?
Which topic? The part where Assange talks about Seth Rich, but won't even confirm if he was associated with Wikileaks? Does he have any evidence to link Rich's murder to political motivations? Or to substantiate that he was a "whistleblower"? I'm being pretty generous with a Snoped piece of bullshit:
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

What else? The Abedine headline? Is that actually freshly released Wikileaks information? Because that's exactly what this thread promises. Notice the OP. It's about upcoming Wikileaks information Assange promised to release. So is this it? If it is, then it's exactly where it needs to be to make this threadworthy. So far all we have seen is an unfulfilled promise. We need something to discuss.

Which topic? The part where Assange talks about Seth Rich, but won't even confirm if he was associated with Wikileaks? Does he have any evidence to link Rich's murder to political motivations? Or to substantiate that he was a "whistleblower"? I'm being pretty generous with a Snoped piece of bullshit:
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

What else? The Abedine headline? Is that actually freshly released Wikileaks information? Because that's exactly what this thread promises. Notice the OP. It's about upcoming Wikileaks information Assange promised to release. So is this it? If it is, then it's exactly where it needs to be to make this threadworthy. So far all we have seen is an unfulfilled promise. We need something to discuss.

Assange suggesting that Seth was a whistleblower is a pretty big topic. It is new information about a murder that is highly suspicious.

Are you going to combine all of the Trump talk about the 2nd amendment in the Presidential Election Thread? Of course not

Assange suggesting that Seth was a whistleblower is a pretty big topic. It is new information about a murder that is highly suspicious.

Are you going to combine all of the Trump talk about the 2nd amendment in the Presidential Election Thread? Of course not
No, it's not. If Assange confirmed he was a Wikileaks whistleblower, then you would have a headline. But he didn't. So right now you just wish you had a headline. He evaded answering that line of questioning.

I've never said that. I require proof of that, too.

Back