Wik bet info system

Wiktoruspro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Its evolutionary towards units

System
,,how much you bet $" + ,,how much you can win" + ,,your personal win chance rate of bet"

Units sucks, they hide everything.
With this system you give all needed information

For example, my bet

Ian Heinisch + Perez
300 to win 850 70% win chance

Its far better than
I put 0.74737 unit on Heinisch+ Perez
Lol

Greetings

I recommend the Wik bet system.

Take all your units to 0
If you bet wrong than you wont win, it doesnt matter if you write in units or with my system. A wrong bet is a losing bet.
But with my system there is at least all needed information.

Btw you bet smolka lol

While I thank you for starting a new thread on this and appreciate your posting on this forum as a whole, gotta give this one a big old "who gives a shit?"
I dont want to write off topic about units in other threads so I made one thread for that.

While I thank you for starting a new thread on this and appreciate your posting on this forum as a whole, gotta give this one a big old "who gives a shit?"

I give a shit thats 1 person at least. and apparently he does as well so thats 2 any other questions?

I dont want to write off topic about units in other threads so I made one thread for that.

Ya that's why I appreciate the separate post but the question stands. Why do you care so much about whether people post units or dollar amounts?

Ya that's why I appreciate the separate post but the question stands. Why do you care so much about whether people post units or dollar amounts?
It will be more interesting here and helpfull too. Here are some bettors who I like to read their breakdowns so its good to see how confident they are in their bets.

It will be more interesting here and helpfull too. Here are some bettors who I like to read their breakdowns so its good to see how confident they are in their bets.

Even though I have never posted a unit bet on here. The amount of money someone gambles per fight does not equate to how confident someone is in a bet.

System
,,how much you bet $" + ,,how much you can win" + ,,your personal win chance rate of bet"

For example, my bet

Ian Heinisch + Perez

Its far better than
Lol

Greetings
Implicit in any straight bet is the concept that the bettor believes the fighter’s win rate is > the implied probability reflected by the ML. The amount of the bet doesn’t communicate confidence unless you know the size of the roll. In sum, your system sucks.

That's exactly what units are for! Without knowing ones unit size a dollar amount doesn't tell you a whole lot. If someone is using $1000 units and bets $500 that's not a very confident bet, whereas someone using $100 units and betting $500 is fully confident.

That's exactly what units are for! Without knowing ones unit size a dollar amount doesn't tell you a whole lot. If someone is using $1000 units and bets $500 that's not a very confident bet, whereas someone using $100 units and betting $500 is fully confident.
Everyone knows this other than one village idiot.

Then he talks about confidence yet bets more on a 60% chance winning than a 75%?! The guy's a moron. Had to unignore him due to him creating the 250 thread but I've lost brain cells seeing his posts

That knows only the bettor, there is no information about that if someone writes ,,I bet 9 units on fighter x"
Still we dont know how much is 1 unit for this guy.
Here its clear,, I bet 3000$ and I give 60% win chance for this bet"
Thats the right way to go.

The problem with units is they hide to much information, someone would have to have info in signature how much is 1 unit for him so if he posts ,, I bet 3 units" than you look at his signature and you know that 1 unit is for example 100$
But noone has such info

Everyone knows this other than one village idiot.

Then he talks about confidence yet bets more on a 60% chance winning than a 75%?! The guy's a moron. Had to unignore him due to him creating the 250 thread but I've lost brain cells seeing his posts

I bet more on this 60% bet because its the only one if Tony Martin, if you would be smart than you would understand that but you a loser. Good you read my posts, maybe You will win finaly something

System

For example, my bet

Ian Heinisch + Perez

Its far better than
Lol

Greetings

przestań być głupi

You don't need to add percentage of confidence for your bet.
The original method that most of the bettors use to show their bets covers everything. It covers how much you bet and how much confident you are in that bet.

The concensus is 5u bet, or 5% of your bankroll, is reserved only for odds where you think you have huge advantage over the bookie. It's fights where you genuinely think the line should be flipped.
1u - 2u are somewhat confident bets, but there is still chance they can lose.
And less than 1u are for prop bets and parlays. Small risk for big return potentially.

This is neat, this is simple and it works.

Last edited:
Jeff Bezos bets 10000 on a fighter.
Random dude bets 10 units and in this case it means 1000 bucks on the same fighter.

Random dude has much more on the line considering Jeff has more money to begin with. Doesnt make Jeff a better or more confident betting expert.

Jeff Bezos bets 10000 on a fighter.
Random dude bets 10 units and in this case it means 1000 bucks on the same fighter.

Random dude has much more on the line considering Jeff has more money to begin with. Doesnt make Jeff a better or more confident betting expert.
Sure, but at least we know how much Jeff bets.
If Jeffs writes,, I bet 10000 on fighter x, I give it 70% win chance " thats all information we need.
Jeff is better than this bettor who writes,, I bet 10 units on fighter x"

Be like Jeff, use Wik bet info system

Back