Wifting barefoot

You know how jokes tend to just run their course and stop being funny?

Yeah. Welcome to 10 posts ago.

I disagree,
I don't for see this joke getting old for a while.

I squat barefoot. But only because I don't have a good pair of shoes to wift in yet.

So confused on how you mixed w and l up. They are across the keyboard from each other!

Be a bit more sensitive man, I'm sure you wouldn't like being teased if you had a lisp.

I just completely avoid training barefoot all together. I've heard benefits of barefoot training and disadvantages also. But honestly I would hate to risk dropping something on my foot lifting weights, or moving quickly. I mean anything can happen right?

I just completely avoid training barefoot all together. I've heard benefits of barefoot training and disadvantages also. But honestly I would hate to risk dropping something on my foot lifting weights, or moving quickly. I mean anything can happen right?

I'm pretty sure chucks or oly shoes aren't going to provide any real protection if you somehow drop anything even slightly heavy on your foot.

Your right Tosa, but it becomes a mental thing knowing my bare feet are just there in the open waiting to get killed by something. When I have something covering them I forget about it then. Weird I know, but were all different.

Your right Tosa, but it becomes a mental thing knowing my bare feet are just there in the open waiting to get killed by something. When I have something covering them I forget about it then. Weird I know, but were all different.

I have a hard time going commando for the same reason. I some how feel more protected with my undies on.

What disadvantages have you heard? Other than dropping a plate on it, which could sever your toe if angled right when barefoot could chop your toe off, rather than just crush it while wearing shoes.

A friend of mine had a volleyball stansion fall on his foot, and it cut a huge gash and the x ray revealed he had multiple fractures. I couldn't help but think if he were barefoot he could have lost his toe.

Just sad.

The OP used an W in place of an L, which somehow lead to people replacing Rs with Ws. Then we have the poster above me with an abortion of an attempt at humor through starting every word in a sentence with a W.

And for the record, a W sound in place of an L is not a lisp.

I'm sorry we all got a lisp confused with gliding our liquids.

Please forgive us.

The lisp is easier comedic wise.

Back