Wife thread... Need opinion

I think the main problem are your communication skills. Shit, look at this very thread, where multiple people have asked you to elaborate, and you STILL haven't given everyone the full scoop. How can anyone give you reasonable advice if they don't have the full context?

What did she do for money before you met? What is she doing all day now? Why does she not have a job? Have you adopted the kids? Where is the biological father? Are you communicating your complaints in a calm and rational manner?

Before anyone can give you any real advice these, and more, questions need to be answered. You should also update the OP so people don't constantly ask you questions you HAVE answered, like how old are the kids.

Talk to her about this, don't start arguing, just lay down the facts that you provide by working hard and that she is a do nothing bitch, if she doesn't want to clean she should start working to hire a maid, a cook etc

I would never date a chick with kids.

Sounds like Debra from everybody loves Raymond

Shit house wife
Shit cleaner
Shit cook

Great at complaining though

Couldn't even watch that show from how shitty of a wife that women was.

I would never date a chick with kids.

I always give them a chance just cause you never know maybe you'll meet someone special. At the end though it never works because I'm way way to picky when it comes to girls with kids. You better have your shit together and be an amazing women otherwise it's a no go.

So first off I'll say to all the sarcastic posters on here I applaud your hilarious albeit incredibly witty responses.

I'm a single income household father of two kids. The two kids are not mine genetically but I have raised them for two years and they call me Dad. I'm fortunate enough to have a career which doesn't require my wife to work. I basically sacrifice all of my time to provide for everyone else. I'm happy to do so because I love all of them very much. That being said I do really enjoy a very clean house and things in the right place. I come home and I look around and although the house isn't a wreck it's just not clean. I'm obviously a clean freak. It upsets me because I feel so disrespected that I spend 65 to 75 hours a week at work and I don't have hardly any time outside of work and sleep to do anything. Therefore I ask her to just keep the house clean. I see it as a form of under appreciation and laziness and it is seriously causing a rift. I talk about it all the time and it leads to argument after argument. Am I over reacting? What would you do?

This is a simple problem. Have a come to Jesus meeting with her and tell her what you expect. Otherwise she gets a job to help pay for the maid.

I thought this thread was gonna be asking for opinions on the few mail order brides you've narrowed it down to

ive ran into similar issues with roommates. imo, there's lazy, and then there's simply a difference of opinion on what "clean" actually means. reasonable people can disagree on this i think.

id suggest speaking with her about this using this method:

P3i1_FbackSand2.jpg

id also avoid the idea that there is some universal truth to what "clean" is and she's simply refusing to accept it, because she's either lazy, or a slob. that shit wont work and probably isnt true, either.

This is stuff you should have specified and arranged before getting married. Before moving in together even.

Now, you can ask them to clean, or get a maid.

Or, realize you've got 2 kids in the house, and a quick check reveals at least on of the kids is a boy, and realize that you can never have a neat freak level clean house while they're little rugrats.

Or keep arguing about it til she leaves you and you get to work 75 hours a week for half the money.

As if specifying before marriage is worth a crap.

People deceive all the time. Also to the guy who said she isn't lazy because otherwise ts wouldn't have married her.. That is hilarious.

People change and or put up a front or both until they feel secure. Also if that woman was so good, there is a good chance she wouldn't be a single mother with two kids.

To the ts, it sounds like you are in a shitty situation.

Back