Wife thread... Need opinion

I don't know man. I don't think you could keep things clean with two children around. But I don't know her day schedule. M

Whatever hire cleaners to come once a week. A couple extra hundred a weak for peace of mind.

What does your wife do all day? You didn't mention it in your post.

You sound resentful that you are working hard, whilst everyone else is lazing around at home and not cleaning up for you.

A house with kids in it is never going to be 100% clean and tidy the whole time. Kids like to express themselves and let go.

That said, I have no idea how to advise you. Develop a drinking habit? Hire a maid? Just accept that a house with kids is going to be lived in and will be a little untidy now and again? Dedicate a time every week where the family helps clean the house together?

Been in that situation before. Honestly doing the traditional family thing with modern women fucking sucks. Even if you pay for everything a lot of them don't want to cook and clean all the time. It ends up with you being treated like you're a chauvinist, but if you provide all or the bulk of the income it's reasonable to expect a clean house.

Your woman will take care of you if you take care of them and that's an undebateable fact. My wife and I both work and she cooks and cleans. I don't rule our home with an iron fist and I'm not a prick about it. The stuff gets done without my asking because she knows that makes me happy. She wants to make me happy because she's well taken care of. Works both ways and you sound salty and bitter as Fuck.

I live by myself, work 40+ hours a week train 10+ hours, have an active social life, prep 5 meals a day and manage to keep my house immaculate.
I can't understand these lazy bitches seriously.

Your woman will take care of you if you take care of them and that's an undebateable fact. My wife and I both work and she cooks and cleans. I don't rule our home with an iron fist and I'm not a prick about it. The stuff gets done without my asking because she knows that makes me happy. She wants to make me happy because she's well taken care of. Works both ways and you sound salty and bitter as Fuck.
You're assuming every couple is perfectly compatible and every person very reasonable. The divorce rate suggests otherwise.

First change that av, because you shame him.

So first off I'll say to all the sarcastic posters on here I applaud your hilarious albeit incredibly witty responses.

I'm a single income household father of two kids. The two kids are not mine genetically but I have raised them for two years and they call me Dad. I'm fortunate enough to have a career which doesn't require my wife to work. I basically sacrifice all of my time to provide for everyone else. I'm happy to do so because I love all of them very much. That being said I do really enjoy a very clean house and things in the right place. I come home and I look around and although the house isn't a wreck it's just not clean. I'm obviously a clean freak. It upsets me because I feel so disrespected that I spend 65 to 75 hours a week at work and I don't have hardly any time outside of work and sleep to do anything. Therefore I ask her to just keep the house clean. I see it as a form of under appreciation and laziness and it is seriously causing a rift. I talk about it all the time and it leads to argument after argument. Am I over reacting? What would you do?

No sarcasm

So basically you married a dnb whose sole contribution to life is cranking out kids?

Based on what little info you've given, this is all that one can surmise.

Is she even hot, still perform dirty sex duties? Are you otherwise happy with her; did she change after you put a ring on her finger?

Not enough info to give advice. I dont see a bright future based on what you've said

Depends how old the kids are. If they're like 30 then you've got a point. If they're like 3-4 then keeping a house tidy all the time is just not going to happen.

This is stuff you should have specified and arranged before getting married. Before moving in together even.

Now, you can ask them to clean, or get a maid.

Or, realize you've got 2 kids in the house, and a quick check reveals at least on of the kids is a boy, and realize that you can never have a neat freak level clean house while they're little rugrats.

Or keep arguing about it til she leaves you and you get to work 75 hours a week for half the money.

You sound like you make enough money to afford a maid​

So basically turn her into the dnb she already sounds like?

Sounds like she's using this guy as a free ride to pick up the slack her deadbeat ex left.

Unfortunate situation ... imo it depends on the age of your kids ... if they are still very young its only natural that they keep your wife busy and the house "dirty" .... but if they are old enough to understand responsability then they should imo also help in the house tours.
I would sugest 2 things .....
1- when you have time , make an effort to clean the house by yourselfe .... with that, maybe they will feel ashamed and will come to theyre senses.
2- Hire a maid.
Good luck

In defense of your comment, hiring a maid is a rich America thing; I'm a poor non American, so hiring a maid is alien to me.

I stand by my point tho; I suspect a dnb here who should not be encouraged with such luxuries- women need to stay humble

women need to stay humble

Then kick her in the head

original

Then kick her in the head

original

But then you'll be left with an emotionally scarred and unstable, purple pillow clutching heffer.

We're not giving ts any useful advice.

Where is the prick anyway, lots of additional answers for him to answer. Here we are, his fellow sherdoggers busting our hump to help him and he's awol.

So ungrateful

So first off I'll say to all the sarcastic posters on here I applaud your hilarious albeit incredibly witty responses.

I'm a single income household father of two kids. The two kids are not mine genetically but I have raised them for two years and they call me Dad. I'm fortunate enough to have a career which doesn't require my wife to work. I basically sacrifice all of my time to provide for everyone else. I'm happy to do so because I love all of them very much. That being said I do really enjoy a very clean house and things in the right place. I come home and I look around and although the house isn't a wreck it's just not clean. I'm obviously a clean freak. It upsets me because I feel so disrespected that I spend 65 to 75 hours a week at work and I don't have hardly any time outside of work and sleep to do anything. Therefore I ask her to just keep the house clean. I see it as a form of under appreciation and laziness and it is seriously causing a rift. I talk about it all the time and it leads to argument after argument. Am I over reacting? What would you do?
How old is she?
Not that it really matters.
She's got all that free time, she can't keep the house clean?
Hope she's not fat.

Horrible advice about hiring a maid. If she doesn't work, she needs to be doing all the cooking, cleaning and child rearing. She's already spoiled by the fact you accepted HER kids as part of the deal, and it's only going to get worse if you hire a maid. She would probably want a nanny then. Time for a heart to heart talk about obligations and expectations. GL!

send her off to work if she's not willing to be a proper housewife

Back