Wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed

You know what's a headline you probably never see: "Guy/Girl has fuck buddy killed". To each their own, but marriage is obsolete imo.

Eight kids?????????????????
Ever heard of contraception???

Eight kids?????????????????
Ever heard of contraception???

He had 5 from a previous marriage and 3 from the newer marriage and he's from the Congo where they definitely don't use contraception much.

If you can't trust your hitmen, who can you trust?

And I love that she decided to fake her death for days while leaving their 8 children with a murderous father.

Insane story. Glad the woman survived. She really must have scared the absolute shit out of her husband when she showed up there.

The movie is an inevitability- the only question is if it's Lifetime Channel or actually a theatrically released film.

I could see Fincher doing something cool with the story.

lol at Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. That would be hilarious. Hollywoodization of the story for sure. Davd O Russell would of course be the director and you could have DeNiro, Bale, and Wahlberg as the would-be hitmen.

This is like some bad Bollywood movie.

The kidnappers had morals and let her go? Where did the husband find them, in a Cracker Jack box?

That said, it's a feel-good story. I wonder if those people who kidnapped her got in trouble though. I mean, they did take her at gunpoint and held her for two days.

The kidnappers are in Burundi. What could possibly happen to them? Australia's going to seek their extradition ? Lulz!

Goes to show that you just can't hire good help anymore.

If you can't trust your hitmen, who can you trust?

And I love that she decided to fake her death for days while leaving their 8 children with a murderous father.

She spent 2 days with the kidnappers. Then she had to get from Burundi to Australia with no money or identification and without alerting the husband. Then she had to arrange with authorities the best way to get the guy and prove his guilt. Seems a reasonable time frame.

Try to have your wife murdered and you only get 9 years? Lmao, Oz is just as wack as Canada when it comes to being tough on crime I guess.

Try to have your wife murdered and you only get 9 years? Lmao, Oz is just as wack as Canada when it comes to being tough on crime I guess.
I have always found it odd how attempted murder holds such a less severe penalty. It is like they are rewarding you for being incompetent.

Back