Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disciplined by who? Other cops who clearly cover for them at every turn? That's the whole problem ya goof, cops don't hold each other accountable unless they get filmed and can't weasel out of reprimanding the offending officer.

What makes it worse are people like you who play apologist for the brutality of cops by trying to obfuscate when the central issue here is their abuse of their authority.

I already implied int hat post that I don't but again not surprised to see you stoop to dishonesty.
That’s why police should always have their body cams on. I haven’t excused any cop who goes overboard. They should be disciplined according to their violation.

what I don’t agree with is rioting and destroying private property of people who had nothing to do with police brutality.

police and citizens need to be responsible for their actions. Yes, any officer who goes too far should be dealt with. At the same time, the person involved in the incident should also be held responsible for the police response.

Did you really think the private examiner wouldn’t find what they hired him to?

‘When was the last time he got hired for a high profile case and didn’t find what they paid him to?

So you really think the coroner who has worked with the PD for decades wouldn't cover for them? Like how the other cops lied on the police report? The emts that showed up lied about Floyd being dead when they got there. They didn't even bother with cpr when they arrived on the scene. There is audio of another cop there saying Floyd had no pulse and said maybe they should turn him on his side. And Chauvin said no and kept his knee on his neck well after they found no pulse.

Come on man. Stop being a goof.

Did you not read my responses? I believe police should be held accountable for their actions. Would police brutality not be eliminated if they didn’t have to be there in the first place?
If police didn't have to be there in the first place then their jobs would be eliminated.....why paid for a service that isn't needed?

When Lombard beat the shit out of Paul Harris, that was one of the most satisfying beatdowns I ever saw.

That’s why police should always have their body cams on. I haven’t excused any cop who goes overboard. They should be disciplined according to their violation.

what I don’t agree with is rioting and destroying private property of people who had nothing to do with police brutality.

police and citizens need to be responsible for their actions. Yes, any officer who goes too far should be dealt with. At the same time, the person involved in the incident should also be held responsible for the police response.

And this is where you're excusing the cop's behavior. The person involved should ONLY be accountable for their own actions, the police's response is ALL on the police.

Make sure you ask for a link to a source that proves this "black friend" exists.
My link.

middle-finger1.jpg

And this is where you're excusing the cop's behavior. The person involved should ONLY be accountable for their own actions, the police's response is ALL on the police.
And the cop in question is being dealt with is he not?

Haha, so its the citizens fault for making the cop abuse them? Ah but you're definitely not play apologist for police brutality right? Unreal how far some will go to defend pigs in human clothing.

He'd KO like 15 soy boys then get starched by the first guy he faces with at least a 4 inch height advantage.
So his run will end at 15-1

Deadly as fuck if you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back