Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read my response to you? I don’t condone police breaking their rules and regs. If they violate their rules, they should be disciplined accordingly.
Disciplined by who? Other cops who clearly cover for them at every turn? That's the whole problem ya goof, cops don't hold each other accountable unless they get filmed and can't weasel out of reprimanding the offending officer.

What makes it worse are people like you who play apologist for the brutality of cops by trying to obfuscate when the central issue here is their abuse of their authority.
so you condone destruction of private property and violence against people who had nothing to do with the incident? And how does looting gain support for police brutality?
I already implied int hat post that I don't but again not surprised to see you stoop to dishonesty.

I remember telling some dumb ass named..... Bob that this is what happened. Who would of thought that the original Coroner could have had it wrong? Especially after the cops lied in their report, and the emts lied when they tried claiming he was dead on the scene. I guess Jon Jones, a pro fighter, did know what he was talking about.

@bobgeese you goofy fuck

Did you really think the private examiner wouldn’t find what they hired him to?

‘When was the last time he got hired for a high profile case and didn’t find what they paid him to?

Considering who he will face, he'll be deadly as fuck
He'd KO like 15 soy boys then get starched by the first guy he faces with at least a 4 inch height advantage.

The saddest thing is, that idea was no doubt workshopped in a committee and they decided it would be a good idea.
Found a picture of their staff meeting

Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg

@BarryDillon is in here somewhere

This thread has confirmed what always suspected...a lot racist douche bags on Sherdog.
Someone with a differing opinion from yours doesn't make them racist. You should reports racist posts and I think most would be right there with you...minus the trolls.

Ah the "black friend", I'm sure he also tells you how you're not racist all the time and loves the Confederacy too. Definitely real and not made up, lol.

Make sure you ask for a link to a source that proves this "black friend" exists.

A collage of invisible cocks and visible cunts. I'm officially back on the side of the virus.
The virus doesn't exist anymore because a cop in a remote part of the country killed a black guy, didn't you hear?

Trump had to call in 500 guards just to protect his pussy ass. This is comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back