Whyte vs Wach Added to AJ/Ruiz 2.

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am not sure if gets Whyte closer to a title. Shot. Wach ain't even top a Ten fighter or close to it. Whyte talks about wanting his shot but is doing NOTHING to earn it.

Yeah, this is a terrible match-up. It's just a keep busy fight that Whyte should win by KO in 4 or 5 rounds,

I am not sure if gets Whyte closer to a title. Shot. Wach ain't even top a Ten fighter or close to it. Whyte talks about wanting his shot but is doing NOTHING to earn it.

Lol are you taking the fckin piss? He’s the only guy willing to fight anyone and has been fcked over by the wbc. I’m not even a fan but hes done more than anyone other challenger to get his shot.
What did Ortiz do to deserve his rematch. Who did he beat?

Shit fight as Wach is getting beat up left and right nowadays by everybody. Only to keep that cheating POS Dillian active.

That being said the undercard is stacked. Povetkin vs Hunter should be co-main.

Shit fight as Wach is getting beat up left and right nowadays by everybody. Only to keep that cheating POS Dillian active.

That being said the undercard is stacked. Povetkin vs Hunter should be co-main.

Lots a heavies on the card. that Croation pospect is also fighting

Povetkin vs Hunter is potentially a quality fight

Lots a heavies on the card. that Croation pospect is also fighting

Povetkin vs Hunter is potentially a quality fight

Yeah Hrgovic is going to smash some dude again.

Who do you pick in the main fights buddy. I think Hunter has what it takes to upset the russian. And I'm leaning towards Ruiz in the rematch.

Dillian is the man, fearless, honest and avoided. Always a pleasure to watch him work and watch his interviews. The other 4 are trying too hard or boring af.
Maybe Wilder takes up the challenge this time? But I doubt it.

Apparently, the BBC contacted UKAD about Whyte's drugs test, but they have no comment about whether the investigation is continuing.

Since the BBBOC use UKAD, they can now sanction the fight.

All that uproar then nada! No wonder Hearn is such a sought after promoter.

Yeah Hrgovic is going to smash some dude again.

Who do you pick in the main fights buddy. I think Hunter has what it takes to upset the russian. And I'm leaning towards Ruiz in the rematch.

i got hunter as well. Povetkin must be on the slide now due to his age. I actually think it might be a convincing win. Good fight either way though

got Joshua just, based on me thinking he got complacent and caught. However, Ruiz will not be blasted out early and his hand speed is gonna be a problem again. I’m about 60/40. If Joshua wins it will be a UD. Ruiz wins with a KO again

Dillian is the man, fearless, honest and avoided. Always a pleasure to watch him work and watch his interviews. The other 4 are trying too hard or boring af.
Maybe Wilder takes up the challenge this time? But I doubt it.

doesn’t he have to defend it by May? I’ve never been confident about them at happening? And what is going on about Whyte dodgy sample? Really want to see the fight though

Whyte should have already got the fight, it would have been better than the Ortiz rematch that nobody asked for. Whyte just beat Parker, Chisora and Rivas, he probably has the best HW resume after AJ. I like to think he would get the title shot after if there isn't a unification fight.

Dude, if I was an agent I could get anyone a title shot.

He should have chose christian hammer instead then trolled the sanctioning bodies about how Fury, Povetkin, and Ortiz got a titleshot from beating the great christian hammer.

Ya'll didn't believe me when I said anyone beating Adamek gets you a titleshot and it wasnt a coincidence, then suddenly it kept repeating(for example, that soccer hooligan earning one against wilder).

Don't ask. It's an ancient algorithm.

Back