Whyte vs Rivas winner next in line for WBC mandatory

Well Dillian came through once again. Now the WBC must give him his shot at Wilder. I think Wilder starches him. Rivas landed that uppercut which if Wilder had it would have all been over, but Whyte is better than anyone Wilder has fought so far apart from Fury.

Well Dillian came through once again. Now the WBC must give him his shot at Wilder. I think Wilder starches him. Rivas landed that uppercut which if Wilder had it would have all been over, but Whyte is better than anyone Wilder has fought so far apart from Fury.
And unlike the fury he fought whyte has the power to put him away......think would be a really good fight

And unlike the fury he fought whyte has the power to put him away......think would be a really good fight
Yeah I think it would be Wilders toughest fight yet. Ortiz tested him but you could see Ortiz was old, Whyte is young and hungry.

whoever has the belt has to defend the mandatory by May 2020.

Can see Whyte getting knocked out at the weekend now!
I'm doubtful that it will happen in that timeframe

Surely if fury beats wilder, wilder gets a rematch, before whyte gets his shot. And the winner of wilder/fury 2 or wilder/fury 3 can decide to unify and that takes precedence over a mandatory anyway. Whyte could be waiting until 2021 before he gets his shot.

Last edited:

Surely if fury beats wilder, wilder gets a rematch, before gets whyte gets his shot. And the winner of wilder/fury 2 or wilder/fury 3 can decide to unify and that takes precedence over a mandatory anyway. Whyte could be waiting until 2021 before he gets his shot.
Yeah I think you are right.

Surely if fury beats wilder, wilder gets a rematch, before gets whyte gets his shot. And the winner of wilder/fury 2 or wilder/fury 3 can decide to unify and that takes precedence over a mandatory anyway. Whyte could be waiting until 2021 before he gets his shot.

Well that’s what they’ve said! I’m not sure it will work out that way either tbh

Have you noticed Wilder has quietly developed a nice uppercut? Scary shit lmao.

I have yes. But Whyte has improved quite a bit also. I think Whyte would be Wilder's toughest opponent. Probably why the WBC have been protecting him so long.

I have yes. But Whyte has improved quite a bit also. I think Whyte would be Wilder's toughest opponent. Probably why the WBC have been protecting him so long.
He would for sure.

Back