Whyte vs Rivas winner next in line for WBC mandatory

Jonny Ninja

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
whoever has the belt has to defend the mandatory by May 2020.

Can see Whyte getting knocked out at the weekend now!

interesting

isnt wilder doing ortiz II next? and after that, hes probably going to fight kownacki if he wins his fight next month.

whoever has the belt has to defend the mandatory by May 2020.

Can see Whyte getting knocked out at the weekend now!
It's about time Whyte got his chance. He should win but there is always an element of risk especially as it's a HW bout. I'd be gutted for him if he got KO'd. I still think he was mad to turn down the Joshua fight, it could have been him instead of Ruiz sitting tight with 3 belts.

interesting

isnt wilder doing ortiz II next? and after that, hes probably going to fight kownacki if he wins his fight next month.

It supposed to be fury early 2020. Can be no later than February really

I was pretty sceptical of the news, but looks like it's legit. I still don't trust the WBC to not try and screw things up though.

It supposed to be fury early 2020. Can be no later than February really
dont see it happening with this mandatory. i feel like both guys want to avoid it for now anyways and wait it out another year and hope they still have their 0's

well...he will have only been the number one for about 3 years when he gets his title shot......

not sure Wilder will be interested, he only needs to capture one belt and he can let the WBC go swivel.

Cover_letter_5.jpg

What other belt do you see him picking up between now and May?
Wilder is not fighting anyone dangerous like Whyte after his fight with Ortiz and before his rematch with Fury, unless he loses and is trying to get right back in the mix. I don't see him getting any other belts, that is my point. Whyte/Wilder is dead in the water because no one can make Deontay fight Dillian.

Rivas SHOULD be the better fighter but he was fighting bums in montreal and he has only one real fight his last.

PS I'm going to say that I was banned almost 4 years ago and my ban was lifted. I wont stop posting this until i get a welcome back.

Rivas SHOULD be the better fighter but he was fighting bums in montreal and he has only one real fight his last.

PS I'm going to say that I was banned almost 4 years ago and my ban was lifted. I wont stop posting this until i get a welcome back.
Welcome back.

And if there’s a fight for a title unification that pretty much always takes precedent over mandatories. Plus rematch clauses. There’s a good chance that when Whyte or Rivas actually fights for the belt, it’s for a paper title no one really recognizes as being a champ.

A heads up. This fight not go the distance is + money. Never been more certain.

Huh?

Rivas is better based on what?

I was pretty sceptical of the news, but looks like it's legit. I still don't trust the WBC to not try and screw things up though.

How old does Rivas look in this picture? More like 45 than his supposed 32.

How old does Rivas look in this picture? More like 45 than his supposed 32.
Looks like he's had his face ran through that app.
67189599_2194607067496104_8537043448434262016_n.jpg

Back