Rumored Whyte vs Dubois

I think Dubois KO's Whyte. He's got the power and Whyte is vulnerable. On the other hand Dubois only had his face broken by Joyce but came closer than anyone to taking him out. That is the only time I've seen Joyce close to getting stopped. Dubois has some serious power. Whyte does too but I see him as a bit more chinny. Dubois has never been knocked out, Whyte has been a few times. Skill wise I think Dubois is better if less experienced. Great fight whoever you want to win though.

Since the first fight Povetkin fight, I'm under the impression that any heavyweight with a halfway good punch can knockout Whyte.
And Dubios, despite being a mediocre contender with a low ring IQ, can definitely punch.

im with the guy above, Dubios would eventually hit Whyte and send him to another realm

Both dudes are suspect with giant holes. However, Whyte is just way tougher, and more seasoned. If I had to put money on it I'd bet on Whyte. However, I would enjoy Dubois getting the upset and taking Whyte's spot and moving him out of the picture for good. Entertaining fight.

This would be a great fight if it happens. No matter who loses it's Wilder's fault though.

Both dudes are suspect with giant holes. However, Whyte is just way tougher, and more seasoned. If I had to put money on it I'd bet on Whyte. However, I would enjoy Dubois getting the upset and taking Whyte's spot and moving him out of the picture for good. Entertaining fight.

Great fight for Dubois and the fans, high risk/low reward for Whyte. I think at this point I’d go with Dubois by KO. Fair play to dillian if he takes it. He more than likely will imo

I really hope it happens

Interesting fight. Both guys are big punchers but I'm wondering if Whyte has too much wear and tear at this point and wont hold up to them as well. It could really go either way though.

Really pretty surprised to see everyone picking Dubois.

Interesting fight. Both guys are big punchers but I'm wondering if Whyte has too much wear and tear at this point and wont hold up to them as well. It could really go either way though.

this is why I’d favour Dubois at this point.

Would be a good fight I would fancy Dubois in this. Whytes not been the same since he moved to Portugal during lock down training intensity doesn’t look the same as it was when he training in the uk. I am not sure how motivated he would be for this either I think we would see a more motivated whyte in a fight vs AJ or wilder for example.

Great fight for us fans. Havent seen enough from Dubois to put him over Whyte right now. Thats a major step up in competition.

Dubois could starch him, but Whyte could do the same and is much, much more experienced against high level competition.

Good action fight. It's a pick'em but I'd take Whyte via experience. Dubois could catch him but that works both ways and Whyte's left hook is sneaky quick.

This is a who lands heavy first fight! I reckon this fight will happen

This would be a great fight, total 50-50 for me. Whyte obviously has the experience, whilst Dubois has youth and less miles on the clock, and both can bang. What's not to like.

Miller v Browne slated to be on the undercard, in the battle of 'who gives the least fucks about boxing' title.

Back