Whyte v Parker - July 28th

I really like this fight, Povetkin seems to always get himself into shitty situations and both Whyte and Parker are top 10 guys and want to fight

Other than them fighting Ortiz, who i think is done, the only other guys to fight are Wilder, Joshua or Fury.

One of those guys has already beaten the pair of them, the other is angling for a fight against Joshua, and well....Fury is Fury...seems a lot more interested in social media than he does fighting, but we will see

This is a good solid fight, and props to the fighters for agreeing to it, Parker should win if he doesnt get into a firefight, but even then, im not convinced Whyte will be able to handle Parkers shots...interesting fight

Parker by UD or late stoppage.

Povetkin.

That’d be great. Unfortunately I think he’ll sit tight and wait for his shot as I think wilder vs Joshua will still be next. Shame but you can’t really blame him

Parker showed he's pretty slick vs AJ but he aint stopping Whyte.

Yeah They both got solid chins, especially Parker. Never even seen him buzzed. those kiwis are fckin nails.
That upper cut that put whyte out by Joshua was a far heavier shot than the one on wlad. He’s a tough dude as well. The winner of these 2 guys is far more deserving a title shot than breazealle or povetkin

@Queen B
Tell Rafael that if he would've waited 30m he wouldn't have looked like an ass.
He had no info or inclination that Ortiz-Whyte was finalized or even close to it and he still went with it even though it was already leaked (to most) that it was Whyte-Parker

That’d be great. Unfortunately I think he’ll sit tight and wait for his shot as I think wilder vs Joshua will still be next. Shame but you can’t really blame him
That was my wishful thinking talking.

@Queen B
Tell Rafael that if he would've waited 30m he wouldn't have looked like an ass.
He had no info or inclination that Ortiz-Whyte was finalized or even close to it and he still went with it even though it was already leaked (to most) that it was Whyte-Parker
I did the same shit. Never mind should have waited a day. Parker fight had come from.nowhere though to be fair

I did the same shit. Never mind should have waited a day. Parker fight had come from.nowhere though to be fair
Queen B knows what I mean.
Ur ok. But when people have access to certain people and sources then it's different when they run with something that they are told to wait on

I'm hoping Whyte wins but this is definitely no walk in the park. I was liking the sound of Whyte vs Ortiz too.. but this is just as good to me tbh.
HW boxing is great atm!

Povetkin.

That will be hard as Povetkin will be fighting AJ, I hear its nearly done for november, bigger question is who Wilder will face as it seems WBC wont make Whyte the mandatory.

That will be hard as Povetkin will be fighting AJ, I hear its nearly done for november, bigger question is who Wilder will face as it seems WBC wont make Whyte the mandatory.
Wilder wouldn't fight Whyte anyway.

Wilder wouldn't fight Whyte anyway.

So who does he fight next? Lets assume AJ fights Povetkin and then then if Whyte shines against Parker Whyte will be a mandatory for AJ (assuming) he wins that will be big stadium fight here in the UK next summer.......where does that leave wilder.......and I am not including Fury in this mix (for now)

Brezeale. It'll be brazeale. It'll be an interesting measuring stick

The wbc did Deontay a favour with that

Damn. Was looking forward to seeing Ortiz/Whyte. This is still a quality fight but not as exciting.
Same, but I'm even more bummed that it's Parker, because of how negatively he fought against Joshua. I really hope he doesn't come in with the same gameplan against Whyte.

Same, but I'm even more bummed that it's Parker, because of how negatively he fought against Joshua. I really hope he doesn't come in with the same gameplan against Whyte.
I dont think much of Parker tbh. Hes a quality opponent, but I think he lacks that inner dog. I hope he shows up to fight.

Hate to sound like a keyboard warrior but thats just the impression I get from him is that he wants to fight safe. Nothing wrong with that of course, just not overly exciting.

I dont think much of Parker tbh. Hes a quality opponent, but I think he lacks that inner dog. I hope he shows up to fight.

Hate to sound like a keyboard warrior but thats just the impression I get from him is that he wants to fight safe. Nothing wrong with that of course, just not overly exciting.

That's what I see from him as well. I think Whyte is dangerous enough for him to fight like he did against AJ which will not make for much of a viewing spectacle.

Back