Why'd you become a Conor fan?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For the people that are or were at some point. For me it was the haters that initially made me a fan. I didn't really think much of Conor but I saw these nut jobs hating on him for anything imaginable. I just saw all this hate, not only from the fans but the fighters too, so much salt. Both were discrediting him for everything and saying he wasn't a legit fighter.

Watching people say he would get wrecked by Poirier, Mendes, Aldo etc... Followed by the salt and excuses when he won was awesome. As for his opponents I always felt like he gave them more respect than they gave him. "He's a joker" "easiest fight in the division" etc.. Was cool to see them write him off and talk like he didn't belong in the cage with the top ranked fighters only to end up getting slept.

He also has an endless amount of options because no matter who he faces he's always ducking somebody and when he wins he just got lucky or the fight was fixed lol. So basically to sum it all up, keep hating because it makes watching his fights more enjoyable.

Edit: good so far, exactly what I was expecting. Make a thread aimed solely at Conor fans and nearly all the responses are from the haters, they truly are the most dedicated fans. Also read the first sentence before writing "I didn't".

Last edited:
It was really respectful when he called siver a Nazi.

When he punched that old man in the face...

Oh wait.

just before his first UFC fight I watched the Buchinger fight... was impressed and have followed him since.

Id heard people talk about him before, but Id never seen any of his fights before then

Reminds me of my Dad...

For me it was the armpit sweat mostly, and to a lesser degree his charisma

20200102_211141.jpg

Cause I'm insecure about myself and also Im broke and need a rich celebrity to brag about his money cause I haven't got any.

Ironically TS, I didn't have a thing against him until his fanboys started saying he's the GOAT and dumb stuff like that. I wasn't really a fan either, but I didn't dislike him. I used to hate the Diaz Bros and Floyd too. Conor made me a fan of those guys.

Imagine thinking Conor is respectful to people who don't trash talk him. Lol

Dude made a habit of faking glove touching to deliver sneaky kicks, he is a cunt.

Imagine thinking Conor is respectful to people who don't trash talk him. Lol

Dude made a habit of faking glove touching to deliver sneaky kicks, he is a cunt.
when has he ever done that? if you say the Brandao fight you are an idiot

Jokes aside Conor does seem a bit more likeable lately, although it's too soon to know if it's an act.

He hasnt said anything negative about Khabib in a while right?

Even when he suspected Ali of "hacking" Usman's Twitter account he didnt really attack him in response.

Ironically TS, I didn't have a thing against him until his fanboys started saying he's the GOAT and dumb stuff like that. I wasn't really a fan either, but I didn't dislike him. I used to hate the Diaz Bros and Floyd too. Conor made me a fan of those guys.
People call everyone the GOAT around here lmao, morons on both sides but I think the more ridiculous fans were just having fun and not too serious. I kind of get where you're coming from, the Gastelum fans kind of made me dislike him. I mean it was 95% Gastelum but the fans were and still are a bit annoying.

Last edited:
Back