Why would Machida get a title shot?

because beating the former #1 contender, he becomes the #1 contender. Plus, other than the Vitor Belfort armbar scare, Machida actually won a round vs. Jones, who do you know won a round vs Jones, amirite?

I love Machida but cant get myself excited for another matchup with Jones, best case scenario is he could just avoid being finished for 5 rounds and go out like Shad

also the first round he "won" was really close, and I still think Jones edged him

If Machida wins, he should fight one more time before getting a shot. Before Bader, he lost to Jones. And he already has one earned one quick shot against Jones by beating Randy. So this time, he should work for it a bit more. At least three fight win streak against top 10 fighters should be entitle him to a shot. In the meanwhile, contendors such as Cormier, Glover, Gustafson, maybe Mousasi or Davis too, should be built up.

He got royally screwed against Rampage. That was 1 of the worst decisions in UFC history next to Bisping/Hamill

Bull. Machida is without a doubt my favorite fighter, but Machida lost the fight against Rampage. He wasn't aggressive enough. Machida was great in the 3rd, but he lost the first 2 rounds fair and square. Machida learned from it, and is more aggressive now, but he definitely lost against Rampage.

I dont see Machida in your AV or Sig, you are also claiming he didnt won a fight that all Machida fans agree he did.

Looks like every can call himself a fanboy nowadays, you dont support him Machida in any part of that post other than "im a Machida fanboy".

Rampage landed 3 uppercuts tell me Machida fan how he won?

lol wut?
That's the measurement of being a fan? Are you in fucking high school?

How exactly would you like me to support Machida? Some tryhard sig that would make me look uber cool?
This is one of the dumbest posts i've ever read, you have be 16 at the oldest, which tells me i've been supporting Machida since you were in Elementary school.

Here was my Christmas AV, Einstein.
v4vvom.jpg

No, i'm a machida fan, you don't have the authority to tell me what i like and what i don't.

The first two rounds were close. If it was "Clearly" Machida's round, he would have won it. I thought he did, of course, but it was still very close.

You don't have to hyperbolize and whine like a child about "Robberies!" to be a fan of someone.

did you see Rampage's reaction after the decision was announced, even he thought he loss, GIF anyone?

lol wut?
That's the measurement of being a fan? Are you in fucking high school?

How exactly would you like me to support Machida? Some tryhard sig that would make me look uber cool?
This is one of the dumbest posts i've ever read, you have be 16 at the oldest, which tells me i've been supporting Machida since you were in Elementary school.

Here was my Christmas AV, Einstein.
v4vvom.jpg

If my post is dumb, than you are as contradictory as you anyone ive ever heard.

btw you didnt answer my question, hell even Rampage thought he lost with fans like you Machida doesnt need haters.

I think he lost to Shogun both times, but it's disengenuous to count that as a loss and support the Rampage decision.

I felt both those decisions were wrong, but you can't support one and not the other really.

I dont see Machida in your AV or Sig, you are also claiming he didnt won a fight that all Machida fans agree he did.

Looks like everyone can call himself a fanboy nowadays, you dont support Machida in any part of that post other than "im a Machida fanboy".

Rampage landed 3 uppercuts tell me Machida fanboy how he won?

There's this thing called being objective. You can be a fan without blindly hugging someone's nuts with all your might.

If my post is dumb, than you are as contradictory as you anyone ive ever heard.

btw you didnt answer my question.

I'm not going to answer your question, because it's a retarded question you shouldnt be asking.
I said previously i thought Machida should have won the round.

Your answer should be somewhere in there. And there's nothing contradictory about me telling you your posts are stupid, because dear god, they are.
Go read a book kid.

Who else should Machida beat? Rematches... ? because everyone else loses to Machida.

did you see Rampage's reaction after the decision was announced, even he thought he loss, GIF anyone?

I thought he should have lost.
He didn't.
That was years ago.

Who cares?

I think he lost to Shogun both times, but it's disengenuous to count that as a loss and support the Rampage decision.

I felt both those decisions were wrong, but you can't support one and not the other really.

Give him the lose to Shogun and the victory over Rampage.

Lyoto

Looks like everyone can call himself a fanboy nowadays, you dont support Machida in any part of that post other than "im a Machida fanboy".

Rampage landed 3 uppercuts tell me Machida fanboy how he won?

You need to rewatch that fight. I have seen Machida/Rampage more than any other fight, and Machida definitely loses the first two rounds. Rampage is way more aggressive and throws more strikes by FAR in the first 2 rounds.

Round 1: Rampage threw 26 strikes, Machida 16 strikes.
Round 2: Rampage threw 28 strikes, Machida 11 strikes.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/11/rampage-vs-machida-fightmetric-report.html

The closest you can get on the 10 point must scoring system is a draw IF you give Machida a 10-8 round 3, but I don't think Machida deserves the 10-8 in round 3.

If Machida beats Henderson there really is no where else to go but a title shot.

However If Cormier destroys Mir and makes good on his promise of dropping for Jones then I'm guessing Machida gets swept aside.

I'm not going to answer your question, because it's a retarded question you shouldnt be asking.
I said previously i thought Machida should have won the round.

Your answer should be somewhere in there. And there's nothing contradictory about me telling you your posts are stupid, because dear god, they are.
Go read a book kid.

Im 19 years old and i study medicine, this is a discussion forum im not here to sound smart.

Rampage thought he lost, why wouldnt you as a Machida fan agree with him?

Machida might fight Glover (if he beats page) if Machida beats Hendo, especially with the April Jones fight so far away. Hendo waits for the Jones Sonnen winner probably.

You need to rewatch that fight. I have seen Machida/Rampage more than any other fight, and Machida definitely loses the first two rounds. Rampage is way more aggressive and throws more strikes by FAR in the first 2 rounds.

Round 1: Rampage threw 26 strikes, Machida 16 strikes.
Round 2: Rampage threw 28 strikes, Machida 11 strikes.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/11/rampage-vs-machida-fightmetric-report.html

The closest you can get on the 10 point must scoring system is a draw IF you give Machida a 10-8 round 3, but I don't think Machida deserves the 10-8 in round 3.

Fightmetric gave Lyoto the victory i dont know where you are going with this other than proving my point.

Back