Why would Khabib give an enemy he ran though an unjustified rematch?

UFC can make a interim fight and strip Khabib. They can do whatever they want.
it is what it is.gif

Conor has not been humbled enough. He still denies he lost claiming that submissions dont count. He does not deserve anything.

UFC can make a interim fight and strip Khabib. They can do whatever they want.
View attachment 713717
I have a bridge to sell you if you think they will ever strip their second biggest fighter,

but even if they did, Conor would be a paper champ with the true king in Russia retired and loved as a king to his people.

It would eat Conor up inside.

And he'd have to fight killers like Ferguson, Jorges, and Gaethje.

Good luck with all that.

I believe Khabib is one of those principled guys who will stick to his guns regardless of the money. He's not unique in this. I believe he's one of them. Khabib is in the right for other reasons as well. Conor hasn't done a thing to deserve a rematch. He was destroyed by Nate only to barely squeak by in the rematch. Granted, this is the UFC and not some shitty meritocracy where people earn their shots.

People don't get who Khabib is and what it means to smite his family and people

He would give his firstborn before letting Conor have his way

According to Uncle Fester the fighters are independent contractors. While he might "make" the fight, that doesn't mean Khabib will take it. In fact he said he wouldn't and I believe he'll stick to it.

And if he sticks to it, he'll get stripped and won't be able to fight anywhere in the states, and the UFC will move on.

WME and the UFC are not going to let Khabib or any other of their fighters set a precedent and decide how they run their business.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Who could Khabib fight to make what he could against Conor?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Who could Khabib fight to make what he could against Conor?
Khabib could pretty much buy Dagestan at this point, what more does he need?

50 million goes a long way there and he's getting paid a million just to show up at events like the Joshua fight.

He has no incentive to give his enemy anything.

Khabib could pretty much buy Dagestan at this point, what more does he need?

50 million goes a long way there and he's getting paid a million just to show up at events like the Joshua fight.

He has no incentive to give his enemy anything.
Even rich people want more money

Back