Why would anyone want Anderson to beat Bisping?

iGuiraxTFM2ST.gif

because I wanna see Silva Vs GSP at 200?

Because more English hate Bisping than Irish hate McGregor.

I'm really getting tired of this "Bisping would have been an undefeated champion if it wasn't for those cheaters!!" narrative. No one else in the sport goes back and tries to dismiss losses to guys who have popped.

I'm really getting tired of this "Bisping would have been an undefeated champion if it wasn't for those cheaters!!" narrative. No one else in the sport goes back and tries to dismiss losses to guys who have popped.

In Bisping's defence, all but two of his career losses have come to PED cheats. I don't think anyone's suggesting he'd have been a serial champ if they hadn't cheated, but there's no way anyone could suggest he's been anything but hard done by on that front.

I have a soft spot because we share the same neck condition/injury. People focus in the eye, but the fact that he is fighting with cervical stenosis is just nuts. He is fearless and risks some pretty nasty and permanently debilitating injuries every time he steps in the cage. That being said, silva still has the ability (albeit in unlikely) to make another title run and further expand his legacy.

In Bisping's defence, all but two of his career losses have come to PED cheats. I don't think anyone's suggesting he'd have been a serial champ if they hadn't cheated, but there's no way anyone could suggest he's been anything but hard done by on that front.

I just don't consider losing a match to someone who popped for PED's at some point in their career as being "hard done" by someone. You guys keep trying to paint the picture that guys anytime a guy pops that means he was juiced in every fight. The only guy that we can say for sure was probably juiced was Vitor. Everyone else is speculation.

Even still guys have been fighting juiced opponents since the beginning of the sport. Do you hear Okami claiming he was screwed because he lost to Chael? Or do you hear Shogun or Fedor complaining that Hendo was on TRT when he pummeled them? Do you hear all the guys from Pride that Wanderlei brutalized claiming some injustice? No, you step in the cage/ring and fight. The best fighter that night wins...end of story.

Because they're well jel and are afraid to admit that Bisping could be the uncrowned GOAT

I like Bisping, hes entertaining and a good fighter BUT im sick of this "Bisping deserves a title shot" talk, he doesnt deserve shit, i dont care how many fights hes had with the UFC. if he beats Anderson MAYBE but we all know Rockhold/Weidman/Jacare/Romero all beat Bisping with ease.

Back