Why would anyone want Anderson to beat Bisping?

Because Silva is my favourite fighter. And I'm from England...

Luke will shoot for the TD really quick.
Could be, I would, but he hasn't ever been that guy. He's got outstanding top-game/AJJ, but that's not his go-to. He didn't force the issue (to take it to the ground) against Machida... nor against Bisping IIRC... the fight just so happend to end-up on the ground.

It probably should be his gameplan against a guy like Anderson, though.

Thinly veiled Bisping bashing thread

Bisping fights with one eye and inferior British genetics. He doesn't have much power or speed yet he competes at the highest level in the UFC. He would probably have more wins if it wasn't for some of the cheaters he fought.

How many fighters would have come back after getting knocked out like that by Henderson? Most of them would have retired with PTSD.
lolol

Because of this and stuff like this.
silva-griffin.gif
the greatest mma sequence ever?

There are many reasons why I hope Michael Bisping defeats Anderson Silva.

One of them is that MB has not yet been proven to be a cheater whereas AS has already been caught cheating.
cheating is normal.

Someone who tested positive for PED's on multiple tests vs one of the few fighters in the sport that could actually be clean. Pretty clear who I'm rooting for. Retire him for good this time Bisping.

i'm british but i lol'd @ inferior british genetics

kinda came out of nowhere

Those superior British genetics make you humble and have a soh about yourself.

The same quip volleyed at a Yank would result in a butthurt swipe back at you, calling you a yellow teethed limey bum sniffer.

; )

Why? Because I think most of us would love to see Silva still being competitive and deliver offerings to the Just Bleed God.

Anderson is awesome. Bisping is.....hmmmm, not sure. I guess he's that guy from TUF a decade ago that is still around for some reason.

It is a peculiarly non-British trait, to consider cheating an acceptable path to victory. It remains one of the key reasons why Britain is such a noble country, and why foreigners will always be morally inferior.

And Chelsea
And Liverpool
And Manchester United
And Arsenal
And Alistair Overeem
And Josh Barnett
And Ben Rothwell
And Dennis Hallman
And Wanderlei Silva
And Gleison Tibau
And Anderson Silva
And Gilbert Melendez