Why would anyone want Anderson to beat Bisping?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Bisping fights with one eye and inferior British genetics. He doesn't have much power or speed yet he competes at the highest level in the UFC. He would probably have more wins if it wasn't for some of the cheaters he fought.

How many fighters would have come back after getting knocked out like that by Henderson? Most of them would have retired with PTSD.

hqdefault.jpg

Because Anderson is awesome and Bisping has inferior British genetics.

Bisping talks to much and dont back it up in big fights.

pretty sure both his eyes function or he wouldn't be allowed to fight.

Silva fights like he is in a matrix. Bispng sometimes fights like a technical bar room brawler and sometimes like he is on a marathon.

Also the other guy is in the goat talks and the other one has few arguable top ten wins.

There are many reasons why I hope Michael Bisping defeats Anderson Silva.

One of them is that MB has not yet been proven to be a cheater whereas AS has already been caught cheating.

WTF are u talking about Anderson Silva gave best and craziest moments to the MMA fans many many times...ofcourse he has a lot of fans and they want him to win other than that is there a thing like Bisping fan???

Last edited:
i'm british but i lol'd @ inferior british genetics

kinda came out of nowhere

Anderson is hated because some viewed him as cocky and arrogant for mocking his opponents. And also because of the Cote, Leities, and Maia fights. Some might just hate him because he was the best for so long. Is normal.

Bisping is hated because he's a jerk to a lot of people. I didn't start hating on Bisping until I watched him coach TUF against Hendo and I saw how obnoxious and annoying he is outside of the cage. I'm not even a Hendo fan and I cheered for him to KO Bisping. He also spit on Riveras corner after he won the fight and before that he delivered a illegal knee on purpose. Plus all he does is whine whenever he doesn't win and whenever he fails to beat a top fighter. He's just one of those fighters who is easy to hate. Bisping doesn't mind though, he embraces it, he loves it.

If Anderson had one last KO in him, I hope he unleashes it on Bisping.

War Anderson!
Boo Bisping!

Bisping fights with one eye and inferior British genetics. He doesn't have much power or speed yet he competes at the highest level in the UFC. He would probably have more wins if it wasn't for some of the cheaters he fought.

@ 27:42 - People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

He seems to have improved his popularity but there's still many that see him a twat

Because Bisbing is a Pommy c!
giphy.gif

Coz Bisping is a gatekeeper and Anderson is GOAT.

I like Bisping, but I kinda feel for Anderson after his recent string of losses so I'm hoping he wins...I honestly don't care about the fact he cheated.

Back