Why would anybody pay 3-400 dollars to do this training?

Dude you’re going off opinions and pre conceived notions that you mimed off the internet before you even know.

1) Yes bjj is incredibly boring to watch imo, but it’s a great sport to participate in, especially no gi if you think gi is too slow. How can you know if you’ve never done it?

2) How do you know wrestling is too hard on your body when you haven’t done it? Another opinion/assumption you found on the internet without testing for yourself.

But to answer your question... yes. An mma gym will have wrestling and bjj. You can try it and you can have fun.. or not, get injured... or not. But at least you will have a basis for your opinions instead of pre conceived bs

Are you actually interested in grappling or do you just like making threads?

Dude you’re going off opinions and pre conceived notions that you mimed off the internet before you even know.

1) Yes bjj is incredibly boring to watch imo, but it’s a great sport to participate in, especially no gi if you think gi is too slow. How can you know if you’ve never done it?

2) How do you know wrestling is too hard on your body when you haven’t done it? Another opinion/assumption you found on the internet without testing for yourself.

But to answer your question... yes. An mma gym will have wrestling and bjj. You can try it and you can have fun.. or not, get injured... or not. But at least you will have a basis for your opinions instead of pre conceived bs

Are you actually interested in grappling or do you just like making threads?

I really want to learn BJJ. Even willing to be bored in the process. But, 300 dollars for 6 months. What if I never get the hang of it and just roll around with another man attached to me for 6 months.

I really want to learn BJJ. Even willing to be bored in the process. But, 300 dollars for 6 months. What if I never get the hang of it and just roll around with another man attached to me for 6 months.
There is no other deal or another gym? Thats really weird that they only offer 6 month contract

you sound poor, bruv. work on that issue first.

No. I said that BJJ is not worth the buck and that wrestling is too rough on the body and too late to start pushing 30

Nah man if you wanted to train you’d just train. It’s not a big deal there’s a lot of guys at my work that lift etc. but they are still nervous/intimidated by the idea of rolling. It’s a tough sport, not for everybody.

Last edited:
Why are you on F12 if you don't train something?

You're a little voyeuristic, masturbating incel, aren't you?

Alright guys, I have decided to take a free trial session in a BJJ club.

I'm gonna ask the instructor to tell me the basics and see if I can submit a blue belt.

If I can submit the random blue belt by the end of class, I will start training BJJ.

I'm gonna ask the instructor to tell me the basics and see if I can submit a blue belt.

If I can submit the random blue belt by the end of class, I will start training BJJ.

So if you're not good already you're gonna quit. Sounds like a trooper...

I don't know about what's going on at other clubs, but any new guys (real new guys, not wrestlers or judo guys), they get owned pretty easily by anybody who have 3 stripes on their white belt and up.

If the guy is athletic or very strong (we have a lot of douchebags trying because we are located in the biggest S&C gym in the area) they will be stuck in the guard until they gas, and most of the time they will have their back taken. Sometimes those guy will be able to avoid being submitted by over powering the subs. Then they barely get through 2-3 rounds and we never see them again in the classes.

The fun part is that we see them all the time doing strenght and conditionning in the main gym, and we exchange looks, because they know that we know that even if they look great on a bench press, they're only sissys that can't grapple.

So you don’t really want to train then? You are either very mentally challenged or a troll, I can’t decide which. If you have never trained any grappling art or any type of contact sport you will have an extremely hard time submitting a random blue belt.

So you don’t really want to train then? You are either very mentally challenged or a troll, I can’t decide which. If you have never trained any grappling art or any type of contact sport you will have an extremely hard time submitting a random blue belt.

Thanks douche bag. I tossed a freestyle wrestler off the ring after about a 5 minute struggle in an amateur competition.

I think I can explode into doing a choke if I'm told the basic steps.

So if you're not good already you're gonna quit. Sounds like a trooper...

I don't know about what's going on at other clubs, but any new guys (real new guys, not wrestlers or judo guys), they get owned pretty easily by anybody who have 3 stripes on their white belt and up.

If the guy is athletic or very strong (we have a lot of douchebags trying because we are located in the biggest S&C gym in the area) they will be stuck in the guard until they gas, and most of the time they will have their back taken. Sometimes those guy will be able to avoid being submitted by over powering the subs. Then they barely get through 2-3 rounds and we never see them again in the classes.

The fun part is that we see them all the time doing strenght and conditionning in the main gym, and we exchange looks, because they know that we know that even if they look great on a bench press, they're only sissys that can't grapple.

I am not going stall. I am going to submit a dude. Most people aren't good at what they do. This is in all areas of life.

Thanks douche bag. I tossed a freestyle wrestler off the ring after about a 5 minute struggle in an amateur competition.

I think I can explode into doing a choke if I'm told the basic steps.
<GSPWoah>

I am not going stall. I am going to submit a dude. Most people aren't good at what they do. This is in all areas of life.

You know that you have to pass the guard to get most subs... The few that don't need to would be easily countered by blue belts

Or maybe you're a beast at leglocks, but they are a lot more complicated to setup than just diving for them.

Anyway, you'd better prepare your excuses to why you got owned by all those blue belts.

Here's a few: He was stalling, he was bigger than me, he was relying on the gi, I couldn't do slams...

You know that you have to pass the guard to get most subs... The few that don't need to would be easily countered by blue belts

Or maybe you're a beast at leglocks, but they are a lot more complicated to setup than just diving for them.

Anyway, you'd better prepare your excuses to why you got owned by all those blue belts.

Here's a few: He was stalling, he was bigger than me, he was relying on the gi, I couldn't do slams...

Fuck that, I'm going for a rear naked choke.

<36>

Shit son. Please video it and prove me wrong. You need to verify it with a written sign before the action begins that says spacetime on it.

I want to see you submit a blue belt.

You're gonna jump straigth to the back??? or you imagine that people will just give you their back.

I don't know in what fantasy land you live but, doing BJJ for the first time against someone who as some experience is a shitty business, everybody needs to get through their ass beating when they start

What's funny about it, it's how you put yourself above the common blue belt, we talk about people who have been training for over a year in something that if you don't train and spar, there's no way to get good at.

Back