Why won't Sanchez wrestle?!

ajmcfc

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm guessing he doesn't care about winning? Has he shot for a single take down yet?

Probably has something to do with his intelligence.

His striking suckkkkkks.. for a UFC caliber fighter

Not the sharpest tool in the shed..

Isn't that what his corner is for? More spinning back kicks than takedown attempts ffs. Usually wouldn't care, but just ruined my accumulator............

One of the worst game plans ever seen.

Coach: "Hey, Diego, we know you're not one of the best strikers in the sport, and a bit slow and awkward, so when you fight a great striker like Pearson... we want you to stand and strike with him."

Glad he won - but that was a robbery. My boy didn't win that fight.

What a disappointment that was.

What a rip off decision!! Accumulator is back on though so couldn't give a shit!!

Give the win to diego...I guess UFC thinks people like to see a punching bag that makes stupid gestures.

Props to Kenny for calling the judges out.

his wrestling isn't that good and pearson defends the td well. it's a problem for diego because his striking is pretty sloppy.

Hard to set up your shot with strikes when Pearson is staying out of grappling range and solidly outstriking you.

That might be the worst robbery I've ever seen. I really use that word very infrequently, but god damn. That was terrible.

For the guys saying Pearson has good TD - wrestling is not all about takedowns. Old school Randy Couture, put them up against the fence Greco style, then beat them up on the inside with dirty boxing... tiring them out and controlling the fight. It's ugly, but it wins. That should have been his damn plan - wrestling.

Back