WHY WMMA IS GREAT

You wouldn’t say that to nunes, cyborg, PVZ ect because they would prove you false, the strong women i train with would ragdoll most sherdoggers, the average women who trains is physically more capable with greater potential than your average man

I will give you this...if nunes fought an average dude of the street...she would most likely kick his ass all over the place...you won't get an argument from me..but that has to be some average schmuck...I think a guy that's in good shape, works out, even without any fight knowledge, he still might pose problems for nunes..I use nunes, cause she hits harder than any female going. the man would still give her trouble, cause of his larger size, weight and strength...but much greater skill can definitely overcome that.

I will give you this...if nunes fought an average dude of the street...she would most likely kick his ass all over the place...you won't get an argument from me..but that has to be some average schmuck...I think a guy that's in good shape, works out, even without any fight knowledge, he still might pose problems for nunes..I use nunes, cause she hits harder than any female going. the man would still give her trouble, cause of his larger size, weight and strength...but much greater skill can definitely overcome that.

Nunes wrecks a lot of the men FW imo, you are exaggerating the strength difference between trained women and men, most women have a higher ceiling for peak athleticism which has been proven through scientific research

giphy.gif

Her distance control would allow her to bash up alot of dudes. theyd have to get a hold of her,ahaha

She destroyed cyborg,who is basically a dude,and actually knows how to fight.

Her distance control would allow her to bash up alot of dudes. theyd have to get a hold of her,ahaha

She destroyed cyborg,who is basically a dude,and actually knows how to fight.

very very true....

Troll thread is obvious. If you think the women are hitting/getting hit even 1/2 as hard or with the speed as the men, you’re delusional. There’s a reason women are behind men in literally every sport statistic.

Last edited:
I watch the pretty ones and the ones that can throw a punch. I watch like 3-4 wmma fights a year.

Troll thread is obvious. If you think the women are hitting/getting hit even 1/2 as hard or with the speed as the men, you’re delusional. There’s a reason women are behind men in literally every sport statistic.

Amen. We’d laugh if a 120 pound kid from middle school talked shit to us, but we’re supposed to be afraid of a 120 pound women? Umm no

All the male champs would have done it after the first blow, the leverage rose gets is out of this world

Yeah... if I had someone on top of me hitting me in the side of the head with that unmitigated power it would be... mildly annoying.

Back