WHY WMMA IS GREAT

All the male champs would have done it after the first blow, the leverage rose gets is out of this world

haha, not sure why i'm bothering...but I can't help myself...there are 10th graders that hit harder than rose...and while everyone talks about how powerful nunes is...there are kid golden glove boxers that hit harder than nunes...they hit hard for chicks...but compared to a man, they are kittens compared to a lion.

haha, not sure why i'm bothering...but I can't help myself...there are 10th graders that hit harder than rose...and while everyone talks about how powerful nunes is...there are kid golden glove boxers that hit harder than nunes...they hit hard for chicks...but compared to a man, they are kittens compared to a lion.

Being a woman doesn’t make you physically weak or untechnical, dont be sexist please

Do you still think Ronda can beat Mayweather?

Not a terrible trolling attempt, but not good enough to get me even slightly riled up.

Being a woman doesn’t make you physically weak or untechnical, dont be sexist please

It makes you weaker yes....do me a favor, take a biology course...or better yet, look up the physical differences between men and women...men are vastly physically superior to women..men are stronger, men run faster, men hit harder..men have greater lung capacity..and not by a little either...by a significant margin...why do you think women do not compete against men in pro sports? why do you think there are no women on male pro teams? we all know your a loser troll...

All the male champs would have done it after the first blow, the leverage rose gets is out of this world
Yeah that scary puncher Rose hits harder than Ngannou. She is a monster.

It makes you weaker yes....do me a favor, take a biology course...or better yet, look up the physical differences between men and women...men are vastly physically superior to women..men are stronger, men run faster, men hit harder..men have greater lung capacity..and not by a little either...but a significant margin...why do you think women do not compete against men in pro sports? why do you think there are no women on male pro teams? we all know your a loser troll...

You wouldn’t say that to nunes, cyborg, PVZ ect because they would prove you false, the strong women i train with would ragdoll most sherdoggers, the average women who trains is physically more capable with greater potential than your average man

She would get hit with a 3 piece and a soda.

I get that people are scared by confident women and feel a need to down play them but if we were to be honest she kicks most boxers below 170lbs ass

Alot of people watch wmma. Not me. Obviously they aren't braver than men just alot more reckless and their actions have less repercussions. The sad truth is i'm 5'7 and if I was seriously mad I could scream and make one of these girls cry. I don't take anybody serious I can make cry.

I get that people are scared by confident women and feel a need to down play them but if we were to be honest she kicks most boxers below 170lbs ass
Is your first name Edmond by any chance?

If it's so great then why do people have to keep posting threads with titles like:

ITS FUCKING GREAT OKAY

The truth is like the majority of women's sports they generate less interest and revenue as a whole. Nothing wrong with that.

Women's World Cup Soccer/Football - makes $131 million compared to the $6 Billion the men's teams do

WNBA - Makes $27.4 million - $52.4 million and the NBA makes $8 Billion

Last edited:
Is because the women have more heart than the men. The men are pussies compared to the women, look at the men who tap easily like gsp tapping to strikes whereas nunes, holly, rose or ronda would never quit because they are mentally tougher due to being in a sport that tries to stop women. The women are naturally more aggressive and violent and the most technically skilled women are better than most men. Nunes could cause havoc in the men BW division. The dedication the women show to the sport such as karate hottie, PZV, ostovich, thug rose and many many more athletes is beautiful and incredible.

They are inspirational to younger women showing that women can fight and be tougher than men, these athletes need to be respected and payed their worth imo. I hope we see more women fights and more wonderful, powerful and tough women fight putting the men to shame. On this websitw there is a lot of hate for wmma and i feel that as the talent has exploded faster than the men in the beginning of wmma we need to see wmma for what it is, high level problem solving with dire physical consequences.

What is your opinion on wmma?
Why WMMA isn't great. The greatest hype job and godmother of WMMA (Ronda), got beat up, exposed, slept with the boss and disappeared, cried and decided to get married and have babies. Others, when they start losing get boob jobs and try and become instagram/internet sensations. The closest thing we have to that is Conor but he at least seems like he wants to fight again.

The biggest problem facing WMMA is that it's boring.

Nunes is boss and I would pay just as much to watch her fight as any man, but other than that there are maybe 3 really exciting fighters in WMMA and then a bunch that we all know aren't very good and only have contracts because the conpetition is so weak.

So, while I won't argue with your assessment on toughness (example, Tate was never going to tap to Ronda, her arm would have come off first), the overall product is poor and therefore not very marketable.

WMMA is great. You can take a pee break or go get a beer.

Alot of people watch wmma. Not me. Obviously they aren't braver than men just alot more reckless and their actions have less repercussions. The sad truth is i'm 5'7 and if I was seriously mad I could scream and make one of these girls cry. I don't take anybody serious I can make cry.

This is an even worse post than the OP and that's impressive.

Back