Why were SJWs mad about the movie Joker?

This is not funny according to Salvador and anyone who laughs at this has deep rooted insecurities that stem from their parents not loving them or something.

I don't want to give a shit about this stuff.

What ever it is about this kind of shit that is so fascinating to people such as yourself is so many deviations outside of the box that it is just alien to people such as myself and probably everyone speaking with you.

What we see is just someone that needs to hate on others and attempts to undermine their self esteem under the guise of humor that is full of mysoginy and racisism.

A film like the Joker does two things: it humanizes people such as yourself to a wider audience so we can attempt to empathize with people like you and it also encapsulates the fear you generate in others because people from the wider subculture you represent are becoming radical extremists and going on killing sprees.

I think these outrages are blown out of proportion by the media, who seem to get a ton of mileage out of extrapolating stories from the opinions of 3-6 anonymous retards on Twitter.

The "fake news" crowd seem to be happy to let the media pull their strings when it suits them.

Tbh, I never even hear about these outrages until someone is getting outraged about the outrage.

<LikeReally5>

Misogyny is the defining trait of Incels, and it's absent from Joker. Of the six people we see him kill, only one is a woman: his own mother. And he killed her because she allowed him to be severely beaten and abused as a child. It's implied he kills or at least severely injuries his therapist at the end of the movie, but by then Arthur has fully embraced his Joker persona, and kills simply because he thinks it's funny - "I was thinking of a joke...you wouldn't get it" - not out of a hatred of women. If his therapist had been a man, Joker would probably have killed him too.

His relationship with Sophie was originally written exactly as it first appears, with her going on several dates with Fleck. It was only later they decided to make Arthur's scenes with Sophie purely imaginary. And this was done to illustrate Arthur losing his grip on reality, not an obsession and hatred of women. Both the director and writer have confirmed that Arthur did not harm Sophie or her child. He scares the hell out of her, but leaves her apartment when she asks him to. Indeed, my avatar is a scene that didn't make the final cut; Joker leaves flowers and an envelope outside Sophie's door. The envelope contains money - Sophie had lost her job at the bank - and a note asking her to watch him on Murry's show.
The Joker has never been an incel.

Incel is just an anti-white slur.

Why can't you just laugh at SJWs like a normal person?

tenor.gif

Yes only SJWs are embarrassing

q5oygspo40wwp9CQo2G4LXCfjmmjuvR6toYOH1X6yUtB5K5NfmgHPRGKXhjt7YJcJUFY2IUlXdYdBMRsgYsJQTiPGQydH82yzg0sKUT0HAomg8cpbHAFbR1avpLOmHuuGSIU5Z_jGfD1CNgqJ9g

8d28d80c-e1db-4dd5-b43c-70e59fcc7144.jpeg

tea-party-weisberg-fe08-vl.jpg

TEAPARTY_11170277.JPG

I finally saw Joker not too long ago (good movie btw). I remember there were conversations about Joker encouraging incel culture or something like that. I didn't read the articles at the time because I did not want spoilers, but now that I've seen it I have no idea what they were talking about.

The movie kinda reminded me of Falling Down starring Michael Douglas. It was just a man who was frustrated with society, tired of getting picked on, with mental health issues and a history of childhood abuse who just snapped. The only thing remotely close to having to do with the incel thing is probably Joker's imaginary girlfriend who lived in his apartment building, but she wasn't even really a focal point of the story, she seemed to just serve the purpose of illustrating his delusions and separation from reality.

Was there a legitimate case to be made that I was missing or was it just another example of false outrage?

Falling Down was a fucking great movie ha ha

I see this turned into a Sean Hannity circle jerk. Conservatives are offended by fucking science, but claim people offended by a movie where an incel is the protagonist are snowflakes. Carry on, dipshits.

Why can't you just laugh at SJWs like a normal person?

tenor.gif
Because I'm not a negative person.

@Lucifer Alpha is the definition of an incel. look at his post count. I'd say more, but he'd probably report me again.

although he might have me blocked too, but this is the guy who got so rustled he threatened physical violence against me.

see the connection?

<36>
There you have @22k .. I'll pass the message from you..

Outrage is the default setting for them, and I think the reason for it actually switched to the opposite after the movie was released, and some didn't see the movie and are still on the first reason.

1. They were outraged before it was released because it looked like it humanized "incels", whom they have have assigned to the right wing for whatever reason just out of race. They also claimed the movie lacked "diversity", which it didn't at all, but explains why they thought it was humanizing a right wing bad guy.

2. After it was released, it turns out it was pretty much antifa, with a crazy man in makeup and mobs of rioters in masks vandalizing and destroying public places with the same goals as antifa, and the subject of the rage was all white guys and included the guy's boss and anybody more successful than him. That probably hit a little too close to home for them.

50k posts I'd think you would have picked up on some of the lingo by now.

I honestly don’t care what it means. I posted pictures (there are literally thousands more) of the reactionary right wing (now the normal right wing) acting like fools.

Keep up or leave me alone

@Lucifer Alpha is the definition of an incel. look at his post count. I'd say more, but he'd probably report me again.

although he might have me blocked too, but this is the guy who got so rustled he threatened physical violence against me.

see the connection?

<36>

In case Salvador's quote went unnoticed

SohNwut.png

No, only women and homosexuals get offended.
I remember in 2004 hearing 12 year olds on the call of duty voice chats talking ridiculous amounts of shit to some crater faced gamer I knew that also talked ridiculous amounts of shit. I remember thinking that this culture could only fester in conditions of being anonymous because actually getting the shit beat out of you for behaving that way would not allow such a culture to persist.

Only recently did I learn about chan culture but I guess that those gamers and that toxic sludge merged with chan culture and people like you are a result of it.

Before chan culture and call of duty people like you were the kids that bought their clothes from hot topic, had ferrits, and perhaps a ninja star.

I remember in 2004 hearing 12 year olds on the call of duty voice chats talking ridiculous amounts of shit to some crater faced gamer I knew that also talked ridiculous amounts of shit. I remember thinking that this culture could only fester in conditions of being anonymous because actually getting the shit beat out of you for behaving that way would not allow such a culture to persist.

Only recently did I learn about chan culture but I guess that those gamers and that toxic sludge merged with chan culture and people like you are a result of it.

Before chan culture and call of duty people like you were the kids that bought their clothes from hot topic, had ferrits, and perhaps a ninja star.
lol at holding a 16 year grudge cuz someone called you a bitch on X-box.

Back