Why was Ronda face so damaged in the Olivi post fight interview?

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The fight did have back and forth action early, but I never saw her get hit clean. She's reddened and scratched and she said she was eye-poked too.

If she can throw and armbar at will, then she should do it every time. Why take even minimal roughing up about the face?

She's trying to prove to the rest of the world that her opponents are so bad, that not only can they get armbarred in 30 seconds, but also they can get beaten up by such poor striking. That's why.

Because of the KO power of Bethe.

her mom gave her a beating for letting the fight go so long.

She's trying to prove to the rest of the world that her opponents are so bad, that not only can they get armbarred in 30 seconds, but also they can get beaten up by such poor striking. That's why.

lol.

very funny.

you sure remind me of another poster I used to appreciate, also with a Jones AV.

I've been wondering the same thing. Her face was very red. Looked like she had been slapped a lot. Be interesting to see if she has bruises.

Out of all of her opponents, she's had more UFC fights than they had at the same time. For a few them, it was only their 1st or 2nd ever UFC fight.

Granted, she's dispatching them quite handily but it's not like the mens' 170 or 185 division where there are more people than they can handle. I'm thinking there's not a huge pool of women at 135 in MMA to choose from, so to say that Rousey is one of the best PVP fighters in the world is a bit of a stretch. Thing is, everyone said that Anderson Silva would retire undefeated because no one could ever hope to be as good as he was. Sooner or later, I'm pretty sure Ronda will meet her match, it's just whether she decides to pack it in and go do movies/WWE stuff first.

Bethe fought dirty. I caught the eye poke but not many did. Think she even scratched at one point.

Ronda didn't want to do that interview so Megan slapped her around and order her to sit the fuck down.

Megan Olivia via bitch slap

Thing is, everyone said that Anderson Silva would retire undefeated...

No one said that because Anderson had several losses before he came into the UFC in the first place.

Get on youtube and type "flying scissor heel hook". You'll find Anderson getting tapped among the first results.

The fight did have back and forth action early, but I never saw her get hit clean. She's reddened and scratched and she said she was eye-poked too.

If she can throw and armbar at will, then she should do it every time. Why take even minimal roughing up about the face?

She was red-faced and wincing a bit during the Rogan post fight interview as well. Bethe landed some to the face. It was hard to see with them both windmilling like middle school kids. Truly the highest level of MMA on display.

Bethe fought dirty. I caught the eye poke but not many did. Think she even scratched at one point.

Fought dirty? No way, I would never expect a fighter to fight dirty in a fight!

Also, a scratch? Are you serious? You really think Bethe threw an open handed scratch? Wtf? This isn't Pok

Ronda looked off balance and rushed I can't see why her striking is so bad
She does that shit all day why would she be so bad at it
She don't stand a chance against maywether

more like she did not know wtf she was doing, swinging like one of those car shop arm weaving balloons with her eyes closed while getting beat up.

She saw Cyborg and turned around and walked into Bigfoot

Back