Why was Nate Twerking so much?

Hey, like Nate and have been watching him since TUF BUT how is getting so incapacitated within the 1st 3 mins of a fight and spending the rest of the fight knelt on his knees waiting and taunting for SOMETHING magical to happen rise 1 stock??? When he finally landed smth significant he is still to incapacitated to do anything with it at all. He is still a WARRIOR no doubt, but between this and the Masvidal Massacre ppl need to come to terms with the fact that he is 100% WASHED Fam.

Easy answer. Nate just fought the #3 ranked WW in the world and won the last round including being the closest to finishing the fight.

To get Leon to do something out of character, and entertain the crowd by being a Diaz brother

Because he was being outclassed and decided to clown instead of trying to win

I honestly don’t even know how to respond to this. Well just agree to disagree.
Word.lol. Leon "didn't do much," but Nate literally did ONE thing that fight. Leon took his mobility a few mins into the 1st round and Nate had to stay stationary, even after having Leon in SERIOUS trouble because Leon rendered him stuck in place and twerking. Did I mention that I cant stand Leon as a fighter, because I cant?lmao

Easy answer. Nate just fought the #3 ranked WW in the world and won the last round including being the closest to finishing the fight.

He had 1 moment. I have been competing in Boxing since I was I was a kid, ran my own gym here in Bmore for 7yrs pre Covid, trained and cornered ammy champs and pros, AND been watching UFC since WAY before Nate got on TUF. A simple question doesn't require a complicated answer, fam. Like all sports this comes down to win or lose and Nate lost, fought embarrassingly, and DID have ONE awesome MOMENT that he couldn't capitalize on because Leon SERIOUSLY fucked up his leg in the first 3 mins of the fight. Nate got his as kicked. Not very impressively, but an asswhipping nonetheless and I hate Leon.

You, Nate, and Marvin keep holding onto "moral victories" tho.

I guess you have a better eye for this than me. How many ammys have you taken to gold and silver gloves again???rofl

He had 1 moment. I have been competing in Boxing since I was I was a kid, ran my own gym here in Bmore for 7yrs pre Covid, trained and cornered ammy champs and pros, AND been watching UFC since WAY before Nate got on TUF. A simple question doesn't require a complicated answer, fam. Like all sports this comes down to win or lose and Nate lost, fought embarrassingly, and DID have ONE awesome MOMENT that he couldn't capitalize on because Leon SERIOUSLY fucked up his leg in the first 3 mins of the fight. Nate got his as kicked. Not very impressively, but an asswhipping nonetheless and I hate Leon.

You, Nate, and Marvin keep holding onto "moral victories" tho.

I guess you have a better eye for this than me. How many ammys have you taken to gold and silver gloves again???rofl

not sure that you made any kind of point. is it too late to train up your iq.

Leon got clowned, humiliated and lost that fight. A fight is about damage not points. Leon would've been dead. Only thing he managed to do is score more points. That isn't fighting. That's playing a sport. Leon also in lost his title shot and most likely, his stock. Way to play yourself by refusing to engage a shot LW that was your perfect match up.
Did you not see Nate covered in blood and unable to move because of how bad Leon......DAMAGED his leg??? TRUST that was a loss in the streets too, Fam.lol. I boxed and street fought from childhood to about 20(I have ran a Boxing gym most of my adult life), and that was an asswhipping in EITHER arena**shrug**.

not sure that you made any kind of point. is it too late to train up your iq.
My fighters win fights and have been since 2013. My intelligence has been enough to have a respected gym in Bmore, with a BUNCH of winners. So you talk and I will continue to DO. I'm sure you're a helluva coach from your couch, Brah. I'm not new to this.

Not surprised that Nate is clinging to a moral victory. He nut hugs the Gracies, the most delusional group of individuals in the history of martial arts.

Not surprised that Nate is clinging to a moral victory. He nut hugs the Gracies, the most delusional group of individuals in the history of martial arts.

literally didn't read a word of that. bye

sounds like a whole lotta cope

There's no coping, Diaz fans aren't here because they win, they show up to fight and entertain, what did Leon do that was entertaining, circle and backpeddle and jab at a guy whos more than content practially begging to be knocked out, Leon could've thrown a head kick at any point he was content to win on the cards.

I don't know why people need to try to over analyze a Diaz fight, they usually go one of three ways almost every time

1. Diaz bros fight guy who gets overwhelmed and caught up in the taunting and plays into it, Diaz bros win and look like goats
2. Diaz bros fight guy who sticks to excellent gameplan and doesn't get caught up and picks them apart
3. Diaz bros face wrestler and are probably gonna get smothered for the entirety of the fight

Regardless they're always entertaining just enjoy the shit while you can there is no way their chins can hold up forever

say this was a fight where cops seperated them after 25 mins. Who do you think won the fight?

Leon didn’t even beat him up or put class him. He won slightly by position and leg kicks which Nate took everything. Now as it went on. Leon couldn’t handle it and would have been beaten to death in with a few more seconds.

sure leon won with unified rules. But if mma resembled a fight like it was meant to Nate would have won.

Ummm Nate was bleeding and was so hopeless he started relying on twerking to try and catch Leon by surprise. I don’t know what fights you watched but clearly it wasn’t the same one I saw.

Somehow the guy who’s bleeding, was tired and landed only 1 significant was somehow going to win if the fight was allowed to go on longer hahaha

Last edited:
Back