Why was Nate Twerking so much?

The lead leg high kick was there all night for Leon
I was pleading for him to throw it, but he never did. No idea why. Incredibly frustrating to watch.

Because he was outmatched and knew it. That's what the Diaz brothers do when outmatched
The odd thing was doing it while he's backed against the cage. As if he's pretending he's the aggressor, when in those instances he absolutely was not. It wasn't as if he was just standing in the middle of the cage mugging a guy running away from him, like say Nate vs Conor 2 or Nick vs Condit

say this was a fight where cops seperated them after 25 mins. Who do you think won the fight?

Leon didn’t even beat him up or put class him. He won slightly by position and leg kicks which Nate took everything. Now as it went on. Leon couldn’t handle it and would have been beaten to death in with a few more seconds.

sure leon won with unified rules. But if mma resembled a fight like it was meant to Nate would have won.
But what if there was a sporting event that has rules and judges put in place to determine who won the event agreed upon by all participants? Oh wait that is what happened. There isn’t an asterisk. Go watch YouTube or something with that juevinelle mindset, more your speed

nate almost finished roberts. maybe he shouldn't have pointed and laughed when he had him rocked lol.

either way his stock only went up from the loss.

When people ask questions like this, it always surprises me how little understanding of basic psychology and human nature people have.

Look, Nate was outclassed, and had really no options to attack. But he still has this image to uphold, an aura. So instead constantly backpedaling and looking timid (at least all the time), he had to "fill the space" with random antics. It's a more extreme version of taunting, but paradoxically "safer". (If you're taunting, there's a good chance someone just might swing or kick at that moment out of anger/retaliation; but if you do something completely outside the box like bending over like you're resting, 97% of the time you will NOT be attacked, which is stupid as fuck. Leon could've head kicked him).

Nick did the same against Silva. I can't believe people said Nick was playing possum or "inviting" Silva to the ground as Nick casually laid there. No. It's a thing we all do to prevent embarrassment in the immediate moment, to varying degrees.

say this was a fight where cops seperated them after 25 mins. Who do you think won the fight?

Leon didn’t even beat him up or put class him. He won slightly by position and leg kicks which Nate took everything. Now as it went on. Leon couldn’t handle it and would have been beaten to death in with a few more seconds.

sure leon won with unified rules. But if mma resembled a fight like it was meant to Nate would have won.
I’m a big fan of Nate, but Leon beat him from pillar to post. Nate landed that one straight right, and that’s about it.

I’m a big fan of Nate, but Leon beat him from pillar to post. Nate landed that one straight right, and that’s about it.

if the terms of beating someone from pillar to post leon was on the receiving end. He didn’t do much. Got worn out and almost stopped.

"Nates one of those ol school street fighter thats more about who loses their 'cool face' and looks silliest when scrapping -who wins or loses is secondary to that. So when Leon went 'stanky leg' -Nate's instinctive reaction to point and mock supersedes and trumps all because to him that is the epitome of losing" ~Kenny "Lil Freud" Florian

View attachment 860911Washed .50 LW almost stopped a top tier contender with nothing but Guts and Taunts. GOAT shit tbh.

lmao, he had one moment in a fight that he lost 4 round to 1.

Pettis actually knocked out a top contender in Wonderboy and he lost his next two fights after that.

People are giving Diaz way too much credit in a fight that he got dominated in. Anybody can hurt anybody at the pro level, this thread is asinine.

Yeh goat getting dominated for 22 mins landing a good punch then to busy admiring his work to actually finish a fight on the feet for how many years ? Human punch bag
Yeah, I really don't care for Nate, never did. Nick is cool but Nate is just fucking annoying. His win over Conor was the only notable win in his career and that only came due to size difference and Conor having shit cardio, then Conor comes back and gameplans the fuck out of his smooth brain after the same gameplan was done to his teammate on the same night. I honestly don't know what anyone sees in Nate, I think it's due to Joe Rogan's dumb ass always hyping him as some badass because he talks shit while he is getting his face stuffed in, maybe most weren't around long enough but Nate was only ever second to Nick Diaz, who was an actual beast at the time.

Yeah, I really don't care for Nate, never did. Nick is cool but Nate is just fucking annoying. His win over Conor was the only notable win in his career and that only came due to size difference and Conor having shit cardio, then Conor comes back and gameplans the fuck out of his smooth brain after the same gameplan was done to his teammate on the same night. I honestly don't know what anyone sees in Nate, I think it's due to Joe Rogan's dumb ass always hyping him as some badass because he talks shit while he is getting his face stuffed in, maybe most weren't around long enough but Nate was only ever second to Nick Diaz, who was an actual beast at the time.
Agreed bro nate is the most madly overrated fighter on the ufc roster,
Don't get me wrong I rate him and his style I love it as much as everyone else but it's like everone overlooks his flaws because he's a 'Badass' being hard doesn't win fights or titles worst thing is if he was willing to learn and adapt he could of won titles I speak as a frustrated fan

Back