Why was Hendo so underweight?

he is too small, but thats besdies the point, he is just too slow and old now. needs to retire. hasnt looked good for well over 4 years

If anything Dan knew he had to be faster if he wasn't going to be bigger so might as well just come in and weigh as near as possible

Hendo's one of those guys that would fit right in at Franklinweight.

I want to see him at welterweight. He'd never do the cut, but it'd be awesome to see him there.

yeah, he looked smaller than usual. it might be a good idea for him to move back to middleweight.

Dude weighed in at like 199lbs.

Is it possible he struggled to build the necessary muscle mass, now that he's off TRT?

Doubt the juice is costing him more than 5 pounds.
If you look at previous weights (above), he's come in under before.

For whatever reason, he hates weight cuts.
Which I sympathize with - they're unpleasant, dangerous bullshit and have nothing to do with who's a better fighter.
But the current shitty weighin rules, cutting is critical.

Dude weighed in at like 199lbs.

Is it possible he struggled to build the necessary muscle mass, now that he's off TRT?

my guess is it was due to the back to back training camps he put himself through.... he doesnt usually have as quick a turnaround so probably didnt gain much weight in between the fights

he is too small, but thats besdies the point, he is just too slow and old now. needs to retire. hasnt looked good for well over 4 years

this is total hyperbole. over the past four years he has beaten fedor, shogun twice, and he was competitive against rashad and machida. he also won the SF belt.

I think he cut down to Flyweight and make things interesting there.

Back