Why was everyone hating on celebs for singing "Imagine"?

Meh, maybe a clumsy choice of words but that isn't that bad. No one envied his physical state.

That's part of why I found the backlash so funny, it was so blown up out of proportion. The same person praised for being Wonder Woman was almost shunned for saying that a disabled man was now free. What a world.

Rogan just mad b/c Gal Gadot is like 5'10" and poor Joe is 5'7" with shoes on. Manlets always be hatin' on tall gals.

Because millionaires singing out of key with their friends trying to pretend they can relate to the situations that the unwashed masses are facing is INCREDIBLY fuckin pompous. I don't ever wanna see any of those faces again.
Its like that ubberhot chick who goes night out with her ugliest friend,and while she can get any man she wants in the place and her friend gets nothing,she keep telling her,
“IDKW you are so depressed?Hey its ok! Do your best and you get one!”

It's no different from people "sending thoughts and prayers." Both useless. But yeah, Gal is hot.

Yeah and its Cringy as fuck And the media keeps bringging up this useless Celebs as if their opinions on this issue matters.

It's millionaires showing everyone how hard they are sacrificing by staying in in their vacation homes while singing how there is no heaven to people dying because they can't breath

Last edited:
He's an annoying little twat, but he made some good points.

Idk about "worst song ever written".
Imagine is a good song as in it sounds good. Not sure we should take the lyrics too seriously. I find John Lennon to be a bit if a dick, but that's neither here nor there.
I like Shapiro but he overreacted a bit there.

It’s harmless,maybe well intentioned,BUT waaay out of touch with reality.

Its like Pharrell,in SM,telling people should donate to hospitals when he is worth about 120 millions himself.

While millions are worried about having money to pay rent or if the dude coughing besides him is infected or not.
People worth millions living in closed mansions with plenty of food and security send messages telling you to “be well!”,everything will be fine!!”,”help the other”.

Basically this. So many people are worried about just making their next rent or mortgage payment right now, they don’t need to hear from rich celebrities to “just hang in there”.

Rogan just mad b/c Gal Gadot is like 5'10" and poor Joe is 5'7" with shoes on. Manlets always be hatin' on tall gals.
Bro, Rogan only likes tall women, his wife is taller than him

Jessica-Rogan-huss-kids.jpg

83ca56878bad8929.jpg

I don't even have to watch or listen to this to know it's Ben being an insufferable little midget.

That was hilarious. He's like my mom reading Slayer lyrics to me and talking about Jesus, but somehow even more lame.

"Look here, Imagine a world with no religion? Seriously? I know John Lennon was a commie, but I didn't know he wanted to kill Jews and Christians. Weird, how the left praises this guy!"

It wasn't a big deal. It was just people making fun of how out of touch celebrities are that they thought them getting together and doing this was meaningful. Also isn't it a song about communism?

So it fails for multiple reasons. 1. Celebrities being out of touch. 2. Poor choice of song.

A song about the common man only imagining what life without problems would be like being sung by people that have won the lottery in life.

Last edited:
It wasn't a big deal. It was just people making fun of how out of touch celebrities are that they thought them getting together and doing this was meaningful. Also isn't it a song about communism?

So it fails for multiple reasons. 1. Celebrities being out of touch. 2. Poor choice of song.

It's not about communism, but rather a utopian, "What is problems were gone?" fantasy.

Gene Rodenberry had the answer to that song. Tribbles.

People don't like Celebritards as much as they used to. Ironically they died by their own sword. Kind of poetic justice really.

<Fedor23>

It's not about communism, but rather a utopian, "What is problems were gone?" fantasy.

Gene Rodenberry had the answer to that song. Tribbles.

Communism in theory is supposed to be a similar sort of utopia where everyone is equal, no one has personal possessions and there is no religion.

Yeah and its Cringy as fuck And the media keeps bringging up this useless Celebs as if their opinions on this issue matters.

Yeah it's the same as the religious right doing "their part" after a mass shooting. People should just shut up or actually help.

The cringiness provided pretty good lulz, so I’m glad they did it.

Back