Why UFC not pushing the poor immigrant angle with Cain anymore?

So where does Buakaw stand in this? He's brown as shit, and Azn.

buakaw-vs-imada.jpg

I thought it might be cause Cain is rich now.

If I had to guess, he's mixed Portuguese and Native. More Portuguese than Native though. Probably like 75/25. That's my brogeneticist take on it.

I can agree with that, while somebody like Jacare I would assume he has a black,native and Portuguese blend.

JDS is literally more brown than Cain. Look at their pics together. Cain is white compared to him.

Maybe Cain has his tattoo to compensate for being so pale, like how Hitler went a little overboard with his aryan/german pride despite having dark hair and being Austrian.

Brazilians are actually among the whitest of all South Americans. Even their mixed population is of heavily white blood. Few South American countries have a a higher percentage of white people than Brazil. JDS looks white and seeing as how he's from a very white region of Brazil he probably is. But he still comes from a rougher background than Cain. So the underdog story wont sell that well.

In general the southern cone of South America (the southern half of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay) are overwhelmingly white.

Maybe Cain has his tattoo to compensate for being so pale, like how Hitler went a little overboard with his aryan/german pride despite having dark hair and being Austrian.

you got a point. He probably got teased by his Mexican friends

rr08dt.jpg

velasquez-st.jpg

cain%2520velasquez.jpg

clear difference here
DosSantosVelasquezLinFighting-630x430.jpg

Back