Why UFC dont let you use Bruce Lee in heavier weight classes?

you can tell it is real, because everything in movies are.

because he actually allowed himself to be scientifically tested and documented (and probably the first kung fu master to do so), NOT just because he do movies.

There are more evidence to support his claim, way more when compare to your opinion on the subject.

because he actually allowed himself to be scientifically tested and documented (and probably the first kung fu master to do so), NOT just because he do movies.

There are more evidence to support his claim, way more when compare to your opinion on the subject.
ah good old " scientific testing". even seen sports science on ESPN? ill let you in on a secret, its fake. everything you see on tv is fake.

Imagine a Full roided Kareem Abdull Jabbar almost like the Reem but like 6'' taller.

...against he already god like abilities of Bruce Lee, but with Masakazu Imanari's grappling abilities!!!

:icon_chee:icon_twis:icon_twis:

bruce lee was a actor

and good at karate. karate only gets you so far in mma

He is the GOAT promoter of martial arts. We might one day know if his skill can compete vs any gen of fighter but he did have a unique perspective on the art.

Like a few others mentioned, the animations would be wonky as fuck.

I think you should be able to fight open weight top to bottom if you want. It's a game and people buy it to play it how they want to.

But I used to do the easy open weight glitch on UFC 3, and if you'd take Cain and whip Demetrious Johnson around, there'd be pretty awful clipping mechanics and also many times where guys wouldn't actually touch with takedowns and stuff because the models and dimensions were so different.

The stats, at least in UFC 3 were also relative to the divisions in a lot of ways. If open weight was a normal thing, flyweights would need like 30 something strength and 90 something speed, while heavyweights would be the opposite. As it is, there is a noticeable variance from small weights to large weights, but it's done within the context of the divisions where everyone's stats are nearly uniform.

But yeah, I think they should do it anyway. Who gives a shit.

I hope he can bite himself out of an armbar in the game, can he?

Every time when I see or hear Bruce Lee talking I want to slap his face 1000 times because he talks like a douche bag. I always wish I would live in Bruce Lee time so I could whoop his skinny flat ass and teach him a lesson. The guy good at running his mouth but never had the balls to prove his skill against real fighters . What a chicken bitch.

I just saw him doing a tornado kick in-game.

I'm sold.

I hope the crying on here is indicative of the future gamers of EA UFC. Makes trolling much easier. Like camping/knifing on COD.

to awnser TS: Because it is going to be glitchy as hell

Every time when I see or hear Bruce Lee talking I want to slap his face 1000 times because he talks like a douche bag. I always wish I would live in Bruce Lee time so I could whoop his skinny flat ass and teach him a lesson. The guy good at running his mouth but never had the balls to prove his skill against real fighters . What a chicken bitch.

With Badasses like you On Sherdog .. I feel safe .

Jheeeeeeze ... Did Bruce Lee make love to your wife or something ? That Visceral Hatred is both Hilarious and terribly worrying ... Peace.

bruce lee was a actor

and good at karate. karate only gets you so far in mma

He wasn't a Karate stylist.

Wing chun kung fu and his own style Jeet Kune Do were his thangs homie.

Back