Why UFC dont let you use Bruce Lee in heavier weight classes?

That Bruce lee was even a GREAT martial artist is just bullshit.

Well bruce lee has already been confirmed as the most overpowered characters of EA UFC.

He is already the fastest/best striker in the lighter division....and seems to have some ground game because he trained with gene lebell.

It's pathetic he is gonna have the most speed/power/agility because of Hollywood Bullshit.

It's a fucking video game dude. Relax

except he was legit fast, agile and strong. Heck the moves he does in his movies are proof of his physical abilities lol. It's not like he used CGI or wires to bullshit what he did.

hD18A3E9E

It's probably a nightmare for the programmers as different weight classes have different physics. They said they really want you to "feel" the difference in weight classes. I rememeber thinking they should have done opne weight Pride fights in the last one but if you use a BW against a big LW you can definately see the difference in how the characters are made

Bruce Lee vs. Bruce Leeroy

I'll take Bruce Leeroy by 1st Round RNC

Because it would require them to create animations for every weight division against each weight division and the logic becomes more complicated. So video game developers aren't mean or lazy because they like to be. It has to run at a certain performance, be a certain size, etc. since it is meant to run on 2 different consoles. I mean it could be added but think how many combinations of weight classes u could do and every single, punch kick, grappling move. That is a lot more animations they would need to create! I have worked on scripting video games and they have to be practical.

I mean he is referred by most people as the greatest Martial Artist of all times (I dont believe it) so he would look very good fighting head to head against the likes of Overeem or Big Foot.

because afterall he is Bruce Lee.

I was biggest bruce lee fan growing up. I had his pics all over my room; I watched all his movies over and over, hundreds of times. But nobody can really call anyone the greatest martial artist of all time. It's almost impossible to classify anyone in that context.

But what I think is pretty much fact is this. Bruce Lee is without a doubt the most influential martial artist of all time. I don't think there is anyone who even comes remotely close. He died over 40 years ago and is still talked about, still frequents the covers of martial arts magazines on a regular basis. Back when i was growing up, you couldn't go a week, without seeing him a magazine cover.

Forget the movie made about him, the countless books, articles, videos, youtube vidoes, countless talk shows on him.

If 'great' is a term that you won't to use so lavishly, it loses all its significance. Its a term that should be reserved for only a few. The problem with the modern era is that everyone is great.

This is a man who did not really practice and test his martial arts at the highest level. He may have had 'potential' but it does not mean any fucking thing. People buy into all the bullshit hype so easily.

You want to use the word Great , there are guys who embody greatness like -

Masutatsu Oyama
Motobu Choki
Gichin Funakosh
Mikiyo Yahara

Study these guys lives and see what greatness is truly about. Then study any honest account of Bruce Lee's life ( if you can find one) and compare. This Bruce Lee greatness is the greatest fucking myth in MMA world.

If 'great' is a term that you won't to use so lavishly, it loses all its significance. Its a term that should be reserved for only a few. The problem with the modern era is that everyone is great.

This is a man who did not really practice and test his martial arts at the highest level. He may have had 'potential' but it does not mean any fucking thing. People buy into all the bullshit hype so easily.

You want to use the word Great , there are guys who embody greatness like -

Masutatsu Oyama
Motobu Choki
Gichin Funakosh
Mikiyo Yahara

Study these guys lives and see what greatness is truly about. Then study any honest account of Bruce Lee's life ( if you can find one) and compare. This Bruce Lee greatness is the greatest fucking myth in MMA world.

To say Bruce is not one of the greatest is just blasphemy. Have YOU read an account on Bruces life? The man creates his own fighting style, proves you don't need to be big to be strong, sparred with karate world champions and embarressed them, so fast on camera that they had to shoot his scenes in a slower motion and did all that under the age of 40! Bruce didn't compete because he didn't have to compete. He was that good. The guy is a legend, period.

any educated fans would know that Bruce Lee would be schooled in mma fight

but with that being said, this is a game and i think FW is the best division for him

To say Bruce is not one of the greatest is just blasphemy. Have YOU read an account on Bruces life? The man creates his own fighting style, proves you don't need to be big to be strong, sparred with karate world champions and embarressed them, so fast on camera that they had to shoot his scenes in a slower motion and did all that under the age of 40! Bruce didn't compete because he didn't have to compete. He was that good. The guy is a legend, period.

That's the same thing my uncle Dave used to say about himself when I was a kid:icon_lol:

sure...

Well bruce lee has already been confirmed as the most overpowered characters of EA UFC.

He is already the fastest/best striker in the lighter division....and seems to have some ground game because he trained with gene lebell.

It's pathetic he is gonna have the most speed/power/agility because of Hollywood Bullshit.

I don't think they're going to have some kind of supped up Bruce Lee who is faster, stronger and more agile than anyone else in the game. I'm sure he'll fight like any other character except there will be elements of his style that are unique to Bruce Lee. I'd like to hear the bird cry he does and see some of his signature moves from the movies implemented.

Let's not take this too seriously. This is a treat for the fans to have Bruce Lee in a UFC videogame.

Funny how almost every single MMA fighter in the world was either influenced or is copying some sort of move that Bruce developed or perfected or made better.
His thought of Martial arts was beyond what we are thinking even now.
Physically I see him in par with the elite we have today. He was way ahead of everybody when it came to training. Our theory of fightings have surpassed his ideas. but we have only gone beyond his ideads because he died so young. I think if he would of lived, our martial arts would actually be more advance than what it is today.

Back