Why this idea Ronda is so better than Nunes in the ground if...

Nunes used to be a soccer mom and someone that's finally leaving the pack behind.
Cyborg is more of a soccer mom than Ronda's opponents, Ronda's opponents actually fought top competition ie. each other while Cyborg's like a hobbyist soccer mom who beats up other (clean) hobbyists.

Cyborg is more of a soccer mom than Ronda's opponents, Ronda's opponents actually fought top competition ie. each other while Cyborg's like a hobbyist soccer mom who beats up other (clean) hobbyists.

Why does soccer moms fighting among each other = fighting top competition to you?

Cyborg isn't a well rounded mixed martial artist either, but she'd brutalize them all including the Once Ever In Rogan's History.

Four all together. And yet none close to your level of retardation.

I hope you enjoy your idol's destruction tomorrow night.

I don't get emotionally invested in fighting. It's a lesson you can learn, kid.

For someone who hates Ronda you sure spend a lot of time talking about her.

Why does soccer moms fighting among each other = fighting top competition to you?
Cause they have as good or better resumes than Cyborg who you consider top/real competition lol.

Cyborg isn't a well rounded mixed martial artist either, but she'd brutalize them all including the Once Ever In Rogan's History.

Like she brutalized 125lb Erica Paes? Or 17-12, 36 year old Yoko Takahashi? Or 128lb champ Hitomi Akano, after Cris cheated the scales?

I keep hearing one trick pony but does that really matter? She is so damn strong and dominate that she can be a one trick pony and still win.

I don't get emotionally invested in fighting. It's a lesson you can learn, kid.

For someone who hates Ronda you sure spend a lot of time talking about her.
So you don't enjoy watching the fights? I knew it. A sad single overweight serial killer type (also a failed judoka - I didn't guess that bit earlier) that watches the UFC with his hands down his trousers because of Ronda.
I preferred the UFC when Ronda was away. Less bullshit. Once she get's retired I'll be able to relax again.

I keep hearing one trick pony but does that really matter? She is so damn strong and dominate that she can be a one trick pony and still win.
People keep saying "one trick pony" despite multiple finishes via striking.

Cause they have as good or better resumes than Cyborg who you consider top/real competition lol.
Cyborg TKOs almost everyone she fights in round 1. Including Leslie Smith who has only suffered one stoppage in her career thanks to an exploding ear.
Ronda's resume don't mean shit.

Cyborg TKOs almost everyone she fights in round 1.
She hasn't fought anyone comparable to a top 5 BW except Marloes Coenen who she took 3 and 4 rounds to stop. Coenen was also comparable to top 5 BWs in 2010 so even that win's kind of dated.

The only way Ronda is "superior" if it goes to the ground is if it's after a throw because she gets into the position she wants. She's not going to magically sub Nunes from her guard or something, I don't know what some of you fucks are smoking. Amanda is brazilian and most BR fighters have really high BJJ level (duh).

Amanda has the advantage pretty much everywhere except CARDIO. And even then, I'm not even sure because Ronda has looked super gassed before when fighting Miesha and doesn't throw 1/4th as hard as Nunes.

So you don't enjoy watching the fights?
There is a difference between enjoying the fights, and being emotionally invested like you are with Ronda. I can enjoy a fight, root for fighters, without becoming a shitposting neophyte with logical fallacy after logical fallacy. Ronda has reduced you to a blubbering pile of stupid.
I knew it. A sad single overweight serial killer type (also a failed judoka - I didn't guess that bit earlier) that watches the UFC with his hands down his trousers because of Ronda.
Literally none of that is true, nor is it a sound argument. To stoop to your level I'd have to reply with something along the lines of "Neener Neener Neener, Mike Danton chokes on wiener."
I preferred the UFC when Ronda was away. Less bullshit. Once she get's retired I'll be able to relax again.
giphy.gif

She hasn't fought anyone comparable to a top 5 BW except Marloes Coenen who she took 3 and 4 rounds to stop. Coenen was also comparable to top 5 BWs in 2010 so even that win's kind of dated.
Mike CANton is embarrassing himself badly in this thread. I think he has a huge crush on Ronda, and lashes out in anger against her because she won't reply to him on Facebook.

It takes a terrible division, truly amateur level for an arm bar to dominate a division.

You march across the octagon with your chin in the air, and you don't become a dominant champion, you get knocked out.

Lol Ronda fanboys again turn a decent thread into an unreadable estrogen-fueled bitchfest.

So you don't enjoy watching the fights? I knew it. A sad single overweight serial killer type (also a failed judoka - I didn't guess that bit earlier) that watches the UFC with his hands down his trousers because of Ronda.
Take a Valium you beta pussy. Relax.

You might be the biggest douche I have ever seen on Sherdog. That says a lot.

Just quit trying, you are getting wrecked in this thread.

Back