Why this idea Ronda is so better than Nunes in the ground if...

Fedors been here no months. Of course judokas train no gi. Saying your a fourth dan is not only embarrassing, it's lying. If you were fourth dan, you would know you train no gi. Pulling out the "how long I've been on an Internet forum" only enhances my suspicion that you're clueless.

Nice try

Freestyle Judo is a thing, but it's a niche. No school that trains judo for competition practices no-gi. Judo is too entrenched in tradition, and the pinnacle of judo-- the Olympics-- use the IJF rules. The IJF has nothing in its set about no-gi.

You don't know, you don't train, and you're wrong.

Has a knee ko to the body, and two ko's from punches.

Cat is a no-gi grappling queen with multiple comp wins, Davis has two black belts, McMann Gold Medaled in the Olympics, Miesha beat the only good fighter Guyborg beat, Budd beat Carano in a Muay Thai match, Kaufman is a 10 year pro, former titlist, and 2009 female fighter of the year, Liz is a beastly wrestler, etc...

I notice you've included no facts, just ad hominem logical fallacies. I accept your verbal submission. The judo terminology came from 10 years of successful competition and a yodan rank, squirt.

That's my line, bitch.
One Trick Pony. Confirmed.

Nunes is also a 135er who used to fight as a 145er. She has more power because she's bigger. JJ is much more technical of a striker than Nunes. It's really not even close. I'd put Nunes's striking on par with any decent brawler but way below any accomplished strikers like Germaine, Holly, JJ or Valentina. Knocking down Budd doesn't really count for anything. Budd sucks. She couldn't stand with Germaine or Valentina and had to take them down in order to win.
Holding L's on all levels. Conor bless.

Freestyle Judo is a thing, but it's a niche. No school that trains judo for competition practices no-gi. Judo is too entrenched in tradition, and the pinnacle of judo-- the Olympics-- use the IJF rules. The IJF has nothing in its set about no-gi.

You don't know, you don't train, and you're wrong.

I think you're describing yourself. In any case, in light of recent events, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough.

ONE TRICK PONY COULDN'T TAKE IT TO THE GROUND

OH SO UNSTOPPABLE GRAPPLING SKILLS OF RONDA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE REALLY FORGOT IT ALL ONCE THE FIRST PUNCH LANDED

I think you're describing yourself. In any case, in light of recent events, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough.
Says "LordMayorMuffSniff".

Please, quote any post of mine where I picked Ronda to win.

Hint: there are none. Too many unknowns to predict, and Nunes is a beast. I did however say:
Ronda has poor striking, but blistering power. She has great throws and brutal submissions, but weak wrestling. She has great transitions and scrambles.

Seems like the poor striking bit was right on.

As for the rest of it, please tell me where you trained. I got my judo black belt from Shigeru Yamasaki, and my bjj belt from Daniel Simoes. I've trained all over NY/PA/NJ, and currently train and teach at Gustavo Machado's in VA Beach.

Back