WHY THE THREADS ON WEIGHT EXCUSES?

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
isreal fights at his right weight. tj , frankie edgar, dc, hendo, machida, conor, etc were always people that say were undersized but they all were champs.

doesnt matter how much you cut. if you are in the wrong weight class you'd never be champ in the class that people say is wrong for you.

You’re right.

Romero will never be the champ of the weight division he can’t make weight in, or the weight division he’s actually ducking.

isreal fights at his right weight. tj , frankie edgar, dc, hendo, machida, conor, etc were always people that say were undersized but they all were champs.

doesnt matter how much you cut. if you are in the wrong weight class you'd never be champ in the class that people say is wrong for you.
Not exactly what you're trying to say here? I have no problem with Israel fighting at middleweight. But hes definitely not undersized. He made Kelvin look like a damn midget.

Not exactly what you're trying to say here? I have no problem with Israel fighting at middleweight. But hes definitely not undersized. He made Kelvin look like a damn midget.
and kelvin misses weight and cant handle ww but fights at mw. are you saying israel is a lhw or too small for mw?

You’re right.

Romero will never be the champ of the weight division he can’t make weight in, or the weight division he’s actually ducking.
remember when gsp was a big ww and then people started saying he was a small ww? people always make excuses that someone is too small or too big. i see it as if they fight in the weight class they are good in then thats the right class no matter their size adv/disadvantage.

remember when gsp was a big ww and then people started saying he was a small ww? people always make excuses that someone is too small or too big. i see it as if they fight in the weight class they are good in then thats the right class no matter their size adv/disadvantage.
Divisions have gotten bigger over time as guys cut more weight. Guys like Hughes and GSP were considered big wws in their day, but wouldn't be now.

Conor was undersized?
What are you smoking?

MAybe if Kelvin didn't miss weight twice, he wouldn't have to fight at MW? Until people miss weight, you can't say they're in the wrong weight class, IMO.

People said it about Jones for years, but he's always looked great at weigh-ins.

<{vega}>

I saw one thread and no one agreed with him.

WHY IS YOUR THREAD TITLE IN ALL CAPS?

That's a fight at 155....Try Nate fights, bro.
OK sure.
2 in less arm reach.
2 in more leg reach.
Equals out. ;]

Screen-Shot-2016-03-02-at-2.17.48-PM-1.png

Still not undersized.
Almost same height.
4 inch reach advantage.
Do you know what undersized means, it's not about reach or being taller lol. It's about frame of body. Gastelum is same height as DC, so I guess DC would be in problems vs Adesanya? You got weightclasses, not heightclasses or reachclasses....there's reason for that.

Back