Why the LGBTQ all of sudden so powerful? ( and the other liberals too )

So making demands makes them powerful?

Not knowing what sex you are makes you a bit crazy, not powerful

It would kinda be like me saying, I’m a 4 foot 8 brown eyed Asian man. If you saw me, you would say I’m crazy. I’m all for make believe, when you are a child playing with your imagination, but as adults, we need to be somewhat grounded

It's being socially engineered basically as an expirament. There are sooo many more cross-dressers now.

It's manufactured. It's fake.

Theres no way in hell that more people care about gay rights, especially transgenders who affect <1% of the pop.), than they do about healthcare and income inequality. Yet you hear much more about the former.

This is why it's obvious the media is in on the fake hysteria- because there's zero chance they make more money by stirring the LGBT pot than they would by acknowledging the nonexistant worker's rights in this country. They could mobilize people by the tens of millions if they spoke about workers rights like they do LGBT rights.

Boom.
Just a low cost version of bread and circuses that exacerbates the divide between rich and poor. More problems, more taxes need to be paid, bigger burden on the idiot little people who have to shoulder this. It's good for a giggle, I guess.

That seems correct - few are exclusively attracted to kids. For the ones who are though, they would be correct in calling it an orientation, right? I don't know the technical differences.
I'm being very nitpicky and maybe technical, but wouldn't a guy who molests little girls only be straight, with the pedophilia being his mental perversion/disorder? What a conversation.

I disagree that LGBT groups are some powerful force, TS just reads too many HuffPo articles.

Just in my lifetime we’ve seen homosexuals become liberated. When I was a kid they were treated very badly just about everywhere and basically had to live in the shadows. Now in lots of places in the country it’s no big deal. It’s not just about equal rights, it’s about society’s reaction.

I’m certainly not saying all is good now, but things are a million times better and that has lead to organization and recognition of that group and yes, they have political influence which has resulted in policy change (same sex marriage).

Obviously this is great but I guess people who are afraid to catch the gay are still worried about this.

Just in my lifetime we’ve seen homosexuals become liberated. When I was a kid they were treated very badly just about everywhere and basically had to live in the shadows. Now in lots of places in the country it’s no big deal. It’s not just about equal rights, it’s about society’s reaction.

I’m certainly not saying all is good now, but things are a million times better and that has lead to organization and recognition of that group and yes, they have political influence which has resulted in policy change (same sex marriage).

Obviously this is great but I guess people who are afraid to catch the gay are still worried about this.

36087464_625473897815591_6825833876758200320_o.jpg

Media plays a huge role in this. The right of homosexuals to adopt was pushed heavily in media and it received enormous attention from politicians and news outlets despite that the majority of Swedes were against it and didn’t feel that it was an important issue!

One could say that it “was the right thing to do” by media to push it but that doesn’t remove the fact it was engineered by the establishment.

Just in my lifetime we’ve seen homosexuals become liberated. When I was a kid they were treated very badly just about everywhere and basically had to live in the shadows. Now in lots of places in the country it’s no big deal. It’s not just about equal rights, it’s about society’s reaction. .

I miss the old days where every straight males in school used to call each other gay or ph*ggot as a joke and played queer games or when engaged in arguments.

No one took it as an insult because it was another term to call you a weak girl, it was never about "men mingling together" like what lgbt think.

I miss the old days where every straight males in school used to call each other gay or ph*ggot as a joke and played queer games or when engaged in arguments.

No one took it as an insult because it was another term to call you a weak girl, it was never about "men mingling together" like what lgbt think.
Idk man, in hindsight I feel bad about using those terms. We used to use them the same way and it was funny but it turned out one of our friends turned out to be gay and it's pretty fucked up. He gets that it wasn't malicious but it wasn't cool.

than ever before?

the 1960's? free love son.

other than that, i think its the real or perceived threat from the troll-in-chief that really sparked "action" by a loud minority on the left. i mean, theres a guy in the white house who occasionally calls women dogs and pretended that he didnt know who the KKK is. to not expect a freak out reaction from the left, is silly.

the 1960's? free love son.

other than that, i think its the real or perceived threat from the troll-in-chief that really sparked "action" by a loud minority on the left. i mean, theres a guy in the white house who occasionally calls women dogs and pretended that he didnt know who the KKK is. to not expect a freak out reaction from the left, is silly.

But before Trump the people were doing the gay bashing in public. Trump never said anything against gays. When did he pretend not to know who the KKK was?

But before Trump the people were doing the gay bashing in public. Trump never said anything against gays.

yea idk anything that hes said about gays really. but some liberals are continually freaking out because trump is the biggest troll ever to take the white house. its understandable. no conspiracy needed to explain it.

When did he pretend not to know who the KKK was?

he sort of beats around the bush here, but refuses to condemn david duke and the kkk. claims that he "doesnt know anything about duke or white supremacist groups." tapper says something like, "what about the kkk." Trump continues to claim that he knows nothing about "these groups."

so for liberals who will not make excuses for what he did here, this is a real "wtf" moment, among many others.

I think LGBTQ movement aligned with society becoming more accepting.

It may also have something to do with the more that are out of the closest, the ore come out of the closet, and the more society sees it.

Its kind of like mixed race kids. 20+ years ago ... not so many but now holy shit, black/white and asain/white kids are running round all over the place

Back