Why the LGBTQ all of sudden so powerful? ( and the other liberals too )

In the latest census they made up 1.2% of the country, even if you double that due to people afraid to put their sexual preference/identity on a census, that's still a minuscule fraction of the U.S. The power mostly comes from media representation due to Hollywood and the music industry and youth targeting stations like MTV pushing gay representation and acceptance decades ago. Social media and the internet lets alike peoples more easily group together for representation as well (though I'm quite sure a lot of those numbers just want attention or to be part of a group and got caught up in the new sexual identity push).

It's manufactured. It's fake.

Theres no way in hell that more people care about gay rights, especially transgenders who affect <1% of the pop.), than they do about healthcare and income inequality. Yet you hear much more about the former.

This is why it's obvious the media is in on the fake hysteria- because there's zero chance they make more money by stirring the LGBT pot than they would by acknowledging the nonexistant worker's rights in this country. They could mobilize people by the tens of millions if they spoke about workers rights like they do LGBT rights.

then why you think they doing what they doing, focusing on the LGBTQ battle.

.... the previous elections vote total.

The vote totals shows they are a minority...majority means there would have to be over 50% of the total POPULATION...and they are not even the majority of voters as if you total up those that voted 3rd party and those that just plain did not want to vote for either the douche or the turd sandwich, they are still a minority.

This guy gets it. Liberals are not a majority of this countries population. Hell they were barely a majority of the people that showed up to vote and they still couldnt win an election.

The money decided. Nothing else.

In the latest census they made up 1.2% of the country, even if you double that due to people afraid to put their sexual preference/identity on a census, that's still a minuscule fraction of the U.S. The power mostly comes from media representation due to Hollywood and the music industry and youth targeting stations like MTV pushing gay representation and acceptance decades ago. Social media and the internet lets alike peoples more easily group together for representation as well (though I'm quite sure a lot of those numbers just want attention or to be part of a group and got caught up in the new sexual identity push).

Hollywood and MSM are really pushing LGBTQ hard. You see it all over TV shows now. And not in the stereotypical manner. Now you have gays that commit armed robberies like on the show Animal Kingdom.

But the actual civil rights movement started and ended in the 60s right? And I dont think the LGBTQ ever really did not have it nearly as bad as the blacks. They may have been shunned by most individuals in society at the time, but no laws were written to hold them back.

Not subtle enough, friend.

Pretty much any group that has had something to fight for gets vilified by the opposition as wanting to take over. It happened with blacks, it happened with women, now it's happening with gays.

It has been brought to the forefront mainly by the CT types who think they are consciously trying to destroy humanity.

. They may have been shunned by most individuals in society at the time, but no laws were written to hold them back.
tenor.gif

Does he? I thought he was being ironic there. We have to be very careful to keep their orientation in a separate discussion because it's inherently too harmful, even if that sometimes makes us hypocrites (for example, if it's a real "orientation" which it does seem to be, it can't be treated like other orientations). But I don't think we're in any danger at all of normalizing it.
I see it as more of a fetish than an orientation.

The money decided. Nothing else.

The money? Hillary ran a 1.5 billion dollar campaign and still couldn't win.

She was literally stealing furniture from the Whitehouse for money.

She pissed off some lobbyists.
The country is broken.

So making demands makes them powerful?

Not knowing what sex you are makes you a bit crazy, not powerful

It would kinda be like me saying, I’m a 4 foot 8 brown eyed Asian man. If you saw me, you would say I’m crazy. I’m all for make believe, when you are a child playing with your imagination, but as adults, we need to be somewhat grounded

The vote totals shows they are a minority...majority means there would have to be over 50% of the total POPULATION...and they are not even the majority of voters as if you total up those that voted 3rd party and those that just plain did not want to vote for either the douche or the turd sandwich, they are still a minority.
Hillary + Stein = 67.3 million Trump + Johnson = 67.46..
BUT Johnson drew 1% of democrats and 2% of republicans and I doubt Stein drew any repubs, so safe to say a majority of voters that turned out were liberal. I thought it pretty well accepted that people that don't vote skew further liberal, hence all of the efforts to limit turnout like voter ID laws and cutting early voting.

According to self identification polling that allows moderate as a category you are right though:
The size of ideological groups varies slightly depending on the poll. Gallup/USA Today polling in June 2010 revealed that 42% of those surveyed identify as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 20% as liberal.[3] In another polling in June 2010, 40% of American voters identify themselves as conservatives, 36% as moderates and 22% as liberals, with a strong majority of both liberals and conservatives describing themselves as closer to the center than to the extremes.[4] As of 2013, self-identified conservatives stand at 38%, moderates at 34%, and liberals at 23%.[5]
Independents (which isn't exactly synonymous with moderate) voted 46 to 42 for Trump v Clinton.

From the most recent state of the center poll I could find, 2014:
Moderates make up a signicant chunk of the electorate,
comprising 37% of registered voters in our poll, compared to
21% who are liberals and 42% who are conservatives. Four in
ten moderates are self-described Democrats and a nearly
identical number are Independents (39%). Just 21% of
moderates are Republicans.
So yeah doing the math you are correct, 45% conservative and/or moderate Republican, 37% liberal or moderate Democrat, and independents leaned towards voting for Trump.

That was actually a good exercise, not the results I would have expected.

Last edited:
One day a situation will arise where society will have to choose between lgbtq & islam,[islam hates gays] and we will choose islam coz we're scared of it but not scared of gays. Then lgbtq individuals will be up in arms going mental.

I see it as more of a fetish than an orientation.
That seems correct - few are exclusively attracted to kids. For the ones who are though, they would be correct in calling it an orientation, right? I don't know the technical differences.

Why has the LGBTQ all of sudden become so powerful, and vocal, and suing the pants off everyone, and just being as loud and boisterous than ever before?

They all of sudden last few years grow a huge voice and presense. They aint scared no more. Why they not like this before? What has changed now from prior about their situation? Did they somehow accumulate more wealth or favor with some wealthy group? Or is it the internet that has allowed the disparate groups of LGBTQ scattered about to finally come together and coordinate?

Or do I have it all wrong and they have always been vocal, but MSM just not give them so much attention as they do now? If this is the case, why MSM pushing them to the forefront?

Same for all the other liberal fruity groups out there trying to turn our culture upside down, and inside out like. For the past few years or so, these groups like the LGBTQ have been nitpicking, and go after every little offense. Like the cake in Colorado issue. I dont see how they can do this unless they have grown in power and solidarity and possibly numbers.

Do you know hollywood?

It’s like civil rights is a #metoo movement or something— once you recognize one minority groups’ equality under law, next thing you know EVERYONE wants it!

Soon, women don’t want to be sexually harassed in the workplace, blacks don’t want to be beaten by cops, gays don’t want to be denied services because they are gay, trans people want to be able to serve.... it’s anarchy!

None of what you described is socially acceptable. Hashtags and hysteria aren’t going to change attitudes of a relative minority of people
Women sexually harrassed? By some pigs yes but what we consider harrasement has been watered down to ridiculous degrees which creates witch hunts

Why has the LGBTQ all of sudden become so powerful, and vocal, and suing the pants off everyone, and just being as loud and boisterous than ever before?

They all of sudden last few years grow a huge voice and presense. They aint scared no more. Why they not like this before? What has changed now from prior about their situation? Did they somehow accumulate more wealth or favor with some wealthy group? Or is it the internet that has allowed the disparate groups of LGBTQ scattered about to finally come together and coordinate?

Or do I have it all wrong and they have always been vocal, but MSM just not give them so much attention as they do now? If this is the case, why MSM pushing them to the forefront?

Same for all the other liberal fruity groups out there trying to turn our culture upside down, and inside out like. For the past few years or so, these groups like the LGBTQ have been nitpicking, and go after every little offense. Like the cake in Colorado issue. I dont see how they can do this unless they have grown in power and solidarity and possibly numbers.

I miss the days of LGB.

Now it's LGBTQI+

WTF is that?

Back