Why the history of correlation with long hair and wrestling

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Why it happen that way because wrestler often have long hair

Why it happen that way because wrestler often have long hair
i demand a 12+ pg research paper on this topic. with sources cited + footnotes. preferrably MLA format. due by the beginning of Raw next week.

thanks pal

i demand a 12+ pg research paper on this topic. with sources cited + footnotes. preferrably MLA format. due by the beginning of Raw next week.

thanks pal
I’m bately coherent as I’m writing a grant, a review, and turning in my 2 year tenure packet. This is not feasib

It helps the presentation when youre moving fast and flying around the ring, long hair flying in the wind adds a little more pizzazz to the move
I agree like when u pee in the wind and it comes back on u there’s some warm was to it

I’m bately coherent as I’m writing a grant, a review, and turning in my 2 year tenure packet. This is not feasib
which has the greater presence in ur heart?
the spirit of wrestling or the spirit of science?

which has the greater presence in ur heart?
the spirit of wrestling or the spirit of science?
Wrresting. Although I think I might be having a heart attack right now

u can't die yet u still need to watch the new m night shyamalan movie + candyman reboot

u can't die yet u still need to watch the new m night shyamalan movie + candyman reboot
I’m pretty sure I’m dead and stuck in limbo right now. I’ll stay here to watch a he needs m night and candyman u I right. All summerslam

Jen I’ll ascend to the heavens where u belong

Hair hanging down covers your lips moving when you're calling out the sequences. It also makes you look more tired when sweaty and leaning over. And whipping it around when you sell a punch looks great.

Hair hanging down covers your lips moving when you're calling out the sequences. It also makes you look more tired when sweaty and leaning over. And whipping it around when you sell a punch looks great.

This is why you can hear John Cena call out every single spot.

So what's Becky Lynch's excuse?
9ggxWJ9.gif

It helps the presentation when youre moving fast and flying around the ring, long hair flying in the wind adds a little more pizzazz to the move
^This. Same reason comic book superheroes have capes. Sells the movement better.

I think it also has to do with wanting to look like a rock star.

It's obviously because of the dramatic effect.
It also helps them look less like regular guys.

The mystique is gone now from professional wrestling compared to what it was.
It's now widely known to be a work, the formerly secret art of catch wrestling is now popular as BJJ/submission wrestling and taught widely, the 'real thing' is available in MMA including more intense promos like with McGregor, and bodybuilding and gyming became mainstream so they don't even look that much bigger then some guys you would see walking around nowadays.

They need the long hair now more than ever before.

Notice that the newer stars that appeal to the masses look like the masses- Stone Cold, Cena, CM Punk all have the more normal look so it depends on the character.

Back